List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Drop the bomb a little early anyone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Drop the bomb a little early anyone?

Started by ginadawn at 2006/11/28 10:40AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/28 03:31PM, Views: 777, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/28 10:40AM
    Drop the bomb a little early anyone?
    ginadawn

I know they give the updates before 6pm, but I leave work at 5 and don't have a computer at home. Anyone want to say what happened today?

#2   2006/11/28 01:40PM
    Re: Drop the bomb a little early anyone?
    ginadawn

Some of you have read this and nothing. No one responds! Well thanks anyways.

#3   2006/11/28 03:31PM
    Re: Drop the bomb a little early anyone?
    Clueless

Quote ginadawn: I know they give the updates before 6pm, but I leave work at 5 and don't have a computer at home. Anyone want to say what happened today?

Let see Miguel and Kay finally sees Charity. Miguel tells Charity that how he looked for her and never gave up on loving her, bearing in mind that hes at Kay/Fox engagement party trying to get Kay to come clean to Fox. One look at Charity and he is all over her like white on rice. Gwen has the flue and Rebecca and JT are about to leave on a trip. Chad askes Whitney to marry him again and she turns him down. Luis finally finds Fancy and tell her that he loves her and they get busy in Fancy car. Sheridan is still in love with Luis but claims that she gives Fancy/Luis her blessings but it upsets when she sees them making out in Tabithas pot. Jared and Theresa are on a pier talking confessing their love for each other but Jared says he is still leaving. As the show is getting ready to go off JT hears someone outside his room and goes out and starting shooting. From tomorrow preview we see that the person he has shot is Rebecca. Hope this help I might have missed something because I was flipping from channel to channel. I think I got most of the highlights.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list