List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Luis and Fancy.............Who thinks Fancy and Luis look good together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Luis and Fancy.............Who thinks Fancy and Luis look good together?

Started by mccraw1 at 2006/11/27 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 12:14PM, Views: 462, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/11/27 01:45PM
    Luis and Fancy.............Who thinks Fancy and Luis look good together?
    mccraw1

Wow, never saw that one coming. I thought that they would have dragged this one as long as they dragg everything else on. It's cute and looks to be an interesting storyline.

#2   2006/11/27 05:15PM
    Re: Luis and Fancy.............Who thinks Fancy and Luis look good together?
    Topbollor

Fancy and Luis look better together, plus Sheridan should have followed her heart in the first place and went with Luis, but she didn't.

#3   2006/11/27 06:00PM
    Audd

I agree, Sheridan had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many chances. I like Luis and Fancy together, however, it looks like Sheridan is going to be showing her "dark, Crane side" I saw previews which shows Sheridan looking pretty evil when she sees Fancy and Luis kissing. Too bad, I really liked Sheridan too!

#4   2006/11/27 07:03PM
    tande4ever

I think Luis and Fancy make a cute couple and have very good on screen chemistry to heat things up.

#5   2006/11/28 05:46AM
    Qua--

Love the couple since day one, Emily and Galen have amazing chem and it's about time Luis has found himself another woman... I don't count Beth

#6   2006/11/28 07:34AM
    pantera13

Definitly, Luis and Fancy have to be the hottest couple in harmony. Theresa and Jared are the 2nd hottest. I hope Paloma and Noah Hookup soon, they'll make a hot couple too.

#7   2006/11/29 12:14PM
    YANKEE ROSE

love luis and fancy together..im happy to see luis move on fancy is perfect young and pretty

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list