List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Come On Ethan! Choose!!! Either Mrs. Gwen or Ms. Theresa?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Come On Ethan! Choose!!! Either Mrs. Gwen or Ms. Theresa?

Started by Teenie at 2006/11/27 02:40AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 06:16PM, Views: 537, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/11/27 02:40AM
    Come On Ethan! Choose!!! Either Mrs. Gwen or Ms. Theresa?
    Teenie

Why do both women want him...

#2   2006/12/07 11:26AM
    Re: Come On Ethan! Choose!!! Either Mrs. Gwen or Ms. Theresa?
    tessrules

i myself dont know anymore, i love tess but the gurl been put throgh hell so she need to be happy with a guy who isnt a scardycat, so maybe the two liers should stay together in there lie marrige, aint no big deal bout my opinop cuz peeps calling other peeps names cuz they post against gwenny pooh, be mad at the peeps on the show not the peeps who write who they like,imo

#3   2006/12/07 08:56PM
    CIGAR

This story is old and worn out. Do something different. Ethan is now doing the same thing Theresa was doing...can the story writers get out of this loop of the same thing. Try something like Gwen having an affair with someone...and make that hot and steamy, or have Ethan forget all about Theresa and become someone like Donald Trump. Make Ethan powerful. Please do something different...this story line is boring.

#4   2006/12/08 04:39PM
    ATWTLUVER

Hello, My name is Mark. I think that Ethan should finally dump Gwen and finally get with Theresa. Thing is I have no idea if that ever going to happen.

#5   2006/12/08 06:16PM
    Audd

Quote ATWTLUVER: Hello, My name is Mark. I think that Ethan should finally dump Gwen and finally get with Theresa. Thing is I have no idea if that ever going to happen.

I wholeheartedly agree!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list