List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Pretty's scar

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pretty's scar

Started by lady1951 at 2008/03/25 08:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/26 04:58PM, Views: 1136, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/25 08:37PM
    Pretty's scar
    lady1951

With all the Crane money I think Pretty's scar would have been improved more than it is, if not removed. In fact, I wonder if maybe it has been successfully removed and she is wearing a fake scar to gain pity and cause a guilt trip for Fancy.

#2   2008/03/25 09:25PM
    Re: Pretty's scar
    destes

When Pretty first came to Harmony, she said that she had been to all the best doctors and they have done all they can do.

I do think she uses it for pity and guilt trip. You can't even see it unless she pulls her hair back and puts it in your face.

#3   2008/03/26 08:07AM
    DeVine_Right

Pretty uses that scar b/c she has nothing else. Thats the only way she can get any attention. She's insecure. Besides how elese can she get people to have sympathy for her.

#4   2008/03/26 01:59PM
    karaid

Is pretty pregant?????

#5   2008/03/26 02:28PM
    passionsdish...

Everyone in Harmony goes on and on about how deformed Pretty is with her scar, when really she is atill prettier than just about everyone! It's kinda silly. . .passionsdish.blogspot.com

#6   2008/03/31 11:21AM
    3Kay

maybe she is pretending u never know

#7   2008/04/02 05:41AM
    karaid

I have to say her scar isn't that bad, where a man wouldn't date her come on . And with all that money there is no DR that can fix it. I really think she over reacts about that dam scar. LOL

#8   2008/06/25 11:36PM
    lady1951

:)) I knew it! I knew it!I just knew it! She talked about it too much. I'm glad that scar is finally off her face.

#9   2008/06/26 09:58AM
    Buffygirl7

Quote lady1951: With all the Crane money I think Pretty's scar would have been improved more than it is, if not removed. In fact, I wonder if maybe it has been successfully removed and she is wearing a fake scar to gain pity and cause a guilt trip for Fancy.

Wow, you called that - and back in March! Very nice - good for you. I must say, this was one twist I didn't see coming! passionsdish.blogspot.com

#10   2008/06/26 02:27PM
    Theresa16

pretty faked her pregnancy to get luis didn't work for long because crazy juanita push her and every one knows the true ...the scar faked as hell ..thanks to sheridan who tore it off

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list