List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Has anyone else had problems getting to watch episodes on nbc in canada?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has anyone else had problems getting to watch episodes on nbc in canada?

Started by Angeleyes at 2006/11/21 07:15AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/21 02:32PM, Views: 371, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/21 07:15AM
    Has anyone else had problems getting to watch episodes on nbc in canada?
    Angeleyes

>( i have been trying all week and ya it says its not in my area so i was looking at messages from people on nbc and some people are haveing the problem others arnt. Jst wanting to know what going on i jst hope someone there can do something about it if anyone can get on the nbc topics were us people talk can u ask them to fix it i have tried but wont let me reply to anything
    thanks
    megan

#2   2006/11/21 02:11PM
    Re: Has anyone else had problems getting to watch episodes on nbc in canada?
    Chrissi

I just tried and all I get is an error on their page. You may want to contact them to let them know.

#3   2006/11/21 02:32PM
    Re: Has anyone else had problems getting to watch episodes on nbc in canada?
    Angeleyes

thanks chrissi but ive tried i cant get on to there page to contact them and when i do i get a leter from them telling me to look at there FAQ cause they delete lots of emails and stuff, So ive tried im so mad i havent been able to watch anything besides the previews.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list