List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Did You See What I Saw? Theresa is ah Wimp!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did You See What I Saw? Theresa is ah Wimp!!!!

Started by Teenie at 2006/11/21 02:19AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/23 02:17PM, Views: 573, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/21 02:19AM
    Did You See What I Saw? Theresa is ah Wimp!!!!
    Teenie

How on earth did she back down? What is up with Sheridan? Oh I forgot.Theresa and her brother Luis aint Shi_t.....

#2   2006/11/22 12:08PM
    Re: Did You See What I Saw? Theresa is ah Wimp!!!!
    AngelGurl10302

theresa is the best u are all alone u just mad

#3   2006/11/22 12:50PM
    wendell21

Theresa is NOT a wimp, she is just smart enough to realize that Ethan NEVER believes her when she tells him the truth. Plus Ethan and Gwen took Jane from her and wont give her back, so WHY would she tell him bout lil Ethan cause he will try to take him away from her too.

Luis, he loves Sheridan but she is married and keeps telling him to move on. So he is, with Fancy and it is about darn time. With Sheridan he might as well tell the wall about Chris cause it would believe him more than she does(and it listens better). Luis has his gut instincts and he follows them, he saved Fancy and Sheridan(on numerous occassions) so he is The shi_t!

#4   2006/11/23 02:17PM
    Theresa&Sher...

I THINK that Theresa is wimping out on us but u got to love her But if u think about it she does the things she does for her son and love but as long as I've know her she can do better than that come on

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list