List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Why do you think Ethan does not believe Theresa he is little Ethan's father by the way how did he...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why do you think Ethan does not believe Theresa he is little Ethan's father by the way how did he get his name to be little Ethan?

Started by yariesanena at 2006/11/20 03:34PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/23 02:25PM, Views: 545, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/20 03:34PM
    Why do you think Ethan does not believe Theresa he is little Ethan's father by the way how did he...
    yariesanena

!)

#2   2006/11/20 04:56PM
    Re: Why do you think Ethan does not believe Theresa he is little Ethan's father by the way how...
    Clueless

Quote yariesanena:

Because as I have stated before ETHAN IS CLUELESS. I don't believe that Ethan wants to know the truth. My God man the woman named the child after you for heaven sake get a clue. Maybe this will get him back to thinking about why Theresa gave up on him after they got back from Rome.

#3   2006/11/22 08:34AM
    Re: Why do you think Ethan does not believe Theresa he is little Ethan's father by the way how...
    iheartlucas

When I knew I was going to miss this Monday and Tuesday...I was so like..."OMG! I AM GONNA MISS IT!!!"

lol After reading this- I am glad I missed it!!!
    My T.V. screen is glad too..... LOL

#4   2006/11/22 09:52AM
    lilpudge0304

I think eatan really dont want little ethan if it was to be his son he would realize that he would want to be with theresa and have to break his vowls. i think way down they always new but its one of those things that you know you just dont want to know. its like a deniel thing.hes just being stubern ethan loves little ethan

#5   2006/11/23 06:33AM
    Jessie23

I think that a lot of people are clueless in this show including ethan. and i agree that he must be, because how many times does he have to overhear a conversation that qwen is having and not realize that she is more decieptfull then Theresa. there is no way that someone in real life would be that clueless - stop making ethan sound dumb, cause he looks a lot smarter

#6   2006/11/23 02:25PM
    Theresa&Sher...

I think clueless is right Ethan is clueless come on she madly in love with u he so looks like u come on But he going to find out the hard way becaz when he finds out Theresa going to completely tune him out of her life and going to be crawling back to her

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list