List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Well, They Faked Us Out Again!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Well, They Faked Us Out Again!!!!!!

Started by pantera13 at 2006/11/20 01:07PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/21 02:18PM, Views: 504, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/11/20 01:07PM
    Well, They Faked Us Out Again!!!!!!
    pantera13

Well, I thought Theresa was finally going to tell Ethan about Lil' Ethan, but of course she got scared. They'll never give us fans what we want; They're scared that if they do, we'll finally be satisfied and stop watching!!!!

#2   2006/11/20 01:16PM
    Re: Well, They Faked Us Out Again!!!!!!
    ginadawn

Are you kidding me!!! AGAIN! That is terrible. Chad's secret will probably come out before Theresa, Ethan, and Gwen's does.

#3   2006/11/20 01:37PM
    Conner_Dawso...

I am sick of this. What is going on with this show. i have more story lines for this show then the writers do and that is sad.

#4   2006/11/20 02:13PM
    AprilM

THERESA DID TELL ETHAN THAT HE WAS LITTLE ETHAN FATHER BUT HE DIDN'T BELIEVE HER!!! WHY CAN'T SOMETHING HAPPEN TO GWEN INSTEAD THERESA GETS ALL THE BAD STUFF!!!

Please remember to follow the guidelines. Using all caps is hard on the eyes. Thank you

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/20 02:18PM
    #5   2006/11/20 02:25PM
    Audd

I don't even get my hopes up anymore. I agree Conner_Dawnson's_Mom, I have offered to write stories for the show because I feel I can do a better job then these writers who recycle the same tales for the past 7 years!! I have yet to hear a response, LOL!!!! Seriously, Passions ratings is at 1.5, next is One Life To LIve at 2.3, that is quite a difference!! THis should be a wake up call for the producers and writers. The reason for the low ratings is obvious and it's posted all over this site!! The viewers are angry, they have reduced viewing time significantly and/or quit watching!! It's time for changes to be made and to me the first step should be firing Reilly just like DOOL did to him, now the show is getting back on top! If not, I'm afraid the show will be canceled!! JMO!

#6   2006/11/21 02:18PM
    Chrissi

I agree, Audd. I'm really surprised. I actually fell for it, thinking that they'd actually have Theresa tell Ethan.

They need to do something soon, as they're losing a lot of their fanbase.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list