List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: when do u think is ethan gunna find out the truth about who told his paternity?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

when do u think is ethan gunna find out the truth about who told his paternity?

Started by *i luv passions* at 2006/11/18 06:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 03:30PM, Views: 594, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/18 06:32PM
    when do u think is ethan gunna find out the truth about who told his paternity?
    *i luv passi...

i have know idea. i hope he will find out soon! i am sooooo hatin on GWEN!!!!!! ugh, i dont like her mom 2. i cannot wait 2 see the sadness on gwens face, omg it will be soooooo worth the wait!!! and theresa deserves ethan, even tho he doesnt deserve her 4 not believeing her, but its not like he has a choice or gwen will leave him, and we know he doesnt want that [4 now].

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/18 06:35PM
    #2   2006/11/19 01:42AM
    Re: when do u think is ethan gunna find out the truth about who told his paternity?
    Teenie

At this point, I don't think it matters if and when Ethan finds out. He will forgive Gwen because as usual, she's gonna have a trump card up her sleeve somehow. She's so devious but yet so innocent when around her hubby Ethan...! No one is gonna out do Gwen..I don't care what kind of proof or goods they have on this treacherous woman...Gwen will squirm her way out.......Ho Hum, as she always does.....She makes the show worth watching!!!!

#3   2006/12/06 09:16AM
    Re: when do u think is ethan gunna find out the truth about who told his paternity?
    tessrules

yeah we hate to hate her but some time it has to end cuz its been 7 yeasrs nobody that good.

#4   2006/12/06 11:03AM
    JeFzLaDy

I am so sick and tired of seeing Gwen on the show but I think that maybe they writers slipped that line in that Sheridan gave her...(" Everyone in town knows Ethan loves Theresa more than you so divorce him and move on"), for a turn so that Ethan and her can split. God knows I think that the writers are tired of trying to keep them together. Let's pray that anyhow!!!

#5   2006/12/06 01:24PM
    de y&r fan

Quote *i luv passions*: i have know idea. i hope he will find out soon! i am sooooo hatin on GWEN!!!!!! ugh, i dont like her mom 2. i cannot wait 2 see the sadness on gwens face, omg it will be soooooo worth the wait!!! and theresa deserves ethan, even tho he doesnt deserve her 4 not believeing her, but its not like he has a choice or gwen will leave him, and we know he doesnt want that [4 now].

Didn't that lying Tatter Reporter tell Ethan that some secretary told him and he wrote the story? So Ethan NOW knows it wasn't Tess but he won't leave Gwen because he believes Gwen didn't do it - no???

#6   2006/12/06 03:30PM
    Teenie

when jt lied and said that it was phyliss the maid who leaked out Ethan paternity, that cleared teresa..It wasn't her!but he is sooooo stuck on stupid.That should have been enough for him to take teresa in his arms and FINALY say "I'm sorry" But no, he told her to get out and stay out!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list