List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen, lt him grieve!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen, lt him grieve!

Started by MissAdia at 2008/03/01 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 10:37PM, Views: 9234, Replies: 63
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2009/12/28 10:15PM
    Re: Gwen, lt him grieve!
    twilightpass...

Quote karaid:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes: I want Gwen to spend the rest of her life suffering. I don't want her going into the sunset with someone new.

No way.....Teresa will suffer. When Ethan and teresa BUT MY GURL Gwen...Some will call it love...But ehtan will love tee like ah cheap pair of shoes.Gwen knows a heart. Every one knows keisha cole new record :Practice, what u preach.....Gwen is Ethan wife...teresa is NOT.

LOL Ethan might be "married" to Gwen but at this point it's only a technicality. This is no marriage. I have been married for 15yrs and find it funny that someone would think that this is what a marriage is. There is more to being married then just having the title. Why would someone in there right mind want to be married to someone who doesn't love them and is open about this matter. They are only still married cause the divorce papers didn't go threw.
    "Gwen knows a Heart"...not to sure exactly what this is so post to mean. But Does someone with a heart put there child's life in danger the way Gwen did. And does someone with a heart pursue a man while at a wake for the women he loves. Gwen is so desperate and pathetic at this point. I can't wait to see her face when Theresa gets back home.

Exactly for Theresa thought that she was married to Julian but did they loved each other no. Did Theresa loved Alistair or did she married him because she thought that Alistair could help her. I think that he did loved Gwen in his own way but I thought first it was expected because of their families and then the second time she was pregnant with little Sarah and Ethan wanted to do the right thing by married Gwen.
    If he hasn't then he will saved a lot of grief for himself, Gwen, Theresa and maybe others.

#62   2009/12/28 10:25PM
    twilightpass...

Quote destes: I wish that would have come out too. It would be great if somewhere they found the security video at the condo. Even if Ethan couldn't hear it, it could see how violent Gwen was and how it was her fault, not Theresa's that she fell.

Exactly for if Theresa really wanted to hurt Gwen baby then she would show up at the hospital for just seeing her face will do for Gwen. Gwen wasn't supposed to leave the hospital for Gwen should had thought about Sarah first Theresa and/or later. Any good parent would do that and if she had a high risk pregnancy then she shouldn't be attacking Theresa. Theresa only tried to defend herself that had cause Gwen to had an accident.

#63   2009/12/28 10:30PM
    twilightpass...

Gwen was so insecure from the beginning and this is before Theresa for she got that fortune cookie at the carnival. If Gwen wasn't insecure and was trusting of Ethan then Theresa can said or do whatever she wanted and will never had been a threat. But Gwen can't accept the fact that Ethan loved Theresa more and that is why he end up with Theresa.
    At the end everyone had end up with who they should be with except for a couple of people.
    But after so called funeral Gwen wanted Little E to be send off to boarding school. Did she cared about him? Please and I think that in Gwen mind Jane is her kid that is why Jane will never had been sent to boarding school if it was Gwen decision.

#64   2009/12/28 10:37PM
    twilightpass...

Quote bigtimesoapfan: Most important difference The kids. T loved her children more than anything else where as Gwen pretty much murdered her beloved Sarah! And almost letting Jonathan die! On top of Child abuse! (her interactions w/little E were offensive! If anyone treated my kids like that I'd give them a fat lip! As well as her and her mom's role in getting custody of Little E from T when he was 2 and putting him with J & R, and then to making t actually think he was being abused! Sick!

I hated when Rebecca tried to steal Little Ethan for she never really cared about him. She wanted revenge and Gwen hop on board and then wanted her precious Ethan to help Theresa even if it was professionally. Ethan has helped Theresa but it was secretive because of Gwen.
    I liked how Gertrude all the sudden came up with a note not to send little E away to boarding school. Little Ethan wasn't Gwen's and I was saying it shouldn't be her decision. And then she thought Jane was Ashley and stole her for I thought that there was a reason why Gwen had got custody of Jane.
    Then when Jonathon had came in the picture suddenly she was using him to Ethan back. I hated when parents did that for Theresa has loves Little E when she thought that it was Julian son. But she did tried to get an adoption and I thought that it never had to do with Little E.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list