List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen, lt him grieve!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen, lt him grieve!

Started by MissAdia at 2008/03/01 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 10:37PM, Views: 9093, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2008/12/25 12:02PM
    Re: Gwen, lt him grieve!
    destes

Quote Teenie: don't think any one can keep breaking some one's heart and get away with it. It's a thin line between love and hate...it might FOOL u one day. Passions know they did gwen, and my sheridan wrong at the end of the show.

Gwen didn't get half what she deserved when the show ended. Yes, Ethan finally saw what a lying lowlife she was and told her that she was an evil witch, but I would have loved to see her suffer more than a few minutes. I am glad though that Ethan finally did see her for the horrible, Horrible person she has ALWAYS been.

#52   2008/12/30 08:35AM
    bigtimesoapfan

I still wish the Nurse @ the hospital where Sarah was born had been there to mention how Gwen left the H when told not to, and she left anyway knowing her precious Sarah probably would die and did!

#53   2009/01/01 06:04PM
    destes

I wish that would have come out too. It would be great if somewhere they found the security video at the condo. Even if Ethan couldn't hear it, it could see how violent Gwen was and how it was her fault, not Theresa's that she fell.

#54   2009/01/04 02:08PM
    bigtimesoapfan

ITA!!!

#55   2009/01/13 09:10AM
    Teenie

Theresa has won? Nothing.

#56   2009/01/13 09:18AM
    Teenie

Scheming ways.......yep! Take one to KNOW one.....Believe that )

#57   2009/01/13 10:24AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Most important difference The kids. T loved her children more than anything else where as Gwen pretty much murdered her beloved Sarah! And almost letting Jonathan die! On top of Child abuse! (her interactions w/little E were offensive! If anyone treated my kids like that I'd give them a fat lip! As well as her and her mom's role in getting custody of Little E from T when he was 2 and putting him with J & R, and then to making t actually think he was being abused! Sick!

#58   2009/01/15 12:21PM
    destes

Quote Teenie: Theresa has won? Nothing.

But Theresa did win. She always had Ethan's heart, so she didn't win his heart, but now they will be together. Ethan fell in love with Theresa at the beginning of the show, but fought his feelings because his family and Gwen's family planned for them to marry at a young age. When he met Theresa he felt alive for the first time in his life (he said this at her memorial at the end of the show)

So Theresa and Ethan both won happiness together. Ethan might have been with Gwen, but a relationship without the love (in love) feelings don't ever last.

Joley has posted the re-runs from the beginning on Dustin's old message board. You might want to watch from the beginning.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/01/15 12:22PM
    #59   2009/12/28 10:06PM
    twilightpass...

Quote DeVine_Right: Gwen does need to give the man space but she better enjoy him why she can b/c my girl Tess is coming back! Off the subject is it me but something is funny about Jonathan's conception, I don't think he is Ethan's but that will probably come out later too.

I totally agree with you for any person will feel the loss and be in mourning. But she sees Theresa no longer a threat and she thinks that she can finally be with him. But I think it is when she thinks that she can go back into the water Theresa will bite her. For I am glad that you said that Tess is your girl because she is mine too and she will be happy with Ethan and Karma will strike Gwen. The only thing that I don't like it is that it wasn't long enough for me.
    But I thought that it was weird about baby Johnny because I had always heard that Gwen was barren and now she comes back with a baby just when Tess is trying to tell Ethan about little Ethan true paternity. The only thing that I remember is Gwen couldn't leave the hospital because of a guy that she loves but that can be her father.

#60   2009/12/28 10:10PM
    twilightpass...

Quote DeVine_Right: I'm sure Alistar had something to with it he always does. I'm not 100% sure but Lil E being a match for Jonathan may had nothing to do with genetics. People donate for non-relatives and match.... I don't know; just can't wait to see what is going to become of Jonathan true paternity.

Well I know that Ethan didn't find out about little Ethan until the finale at least not the last day. But I remember that Little Ethan thought that Jonathon has looked like one of Little E baby pics. Wouldn't it be funny if Theresa was the surrogate and she didn't know it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list