List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen, lt him grieve!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen, lt him grieve!

Started by MissAdia at 2008/03/01 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 10:37PM, Views: 9224, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2008/03/26 12:11PM
    Re: Gwen, lt him grieve!
    karaid

I agree with both of you. I also don't think johnathan is Gwen and Ethan's son. NO mother would put there childs life in danger like that. And can't wait for Therese to come back and spill all Gwen and Rebeccs secrets.

#42   2008/03/26 04:24PM
    destes

Quote MissAdia: Yeah well if someone came along and your husband was deeply in love with them and realized that he really didn't love you, would you stay with him? I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to be with a man who thinks about another woman all the time. I wouldn't want to be with a man who when he looks at me wishes I was a different woman. Gwen hasn't done anything? Um hello!? She let Juanita go and then tried to act all regretful about it later. I don't know why Pilar just doesn't tell the truth. She can be like "Well that's the truth and if Gwen sticks by her threats, then we will all die. When Juanita finds out where we live, you can blame Gwen because she has the info." And that would be that.

And no marriage isn't all about sex and ding dong (whatever you said. I hve to get a translator everytime you post) it's about love, trust, honor which Ethan doesn't have with Gwen. He doesn't love her, she can't trust him, and he doesn't honor her.

Can I add to yours questions? Would you marry someone when you know they love someone else. Gwen knew that Ethan loved Theresa and was getting ready to ask her to marry him (again)

#43   2008/03/26 04:26PM
    destes

Quote Teenie: Where was ethan as a husband? Yet some would say , sad and lonely.....let me tell you were gwen was at. Loving HER MAN, and you ask where was gwen heart was at?Gwen is a sparkle in this man life. He knows this.....That why the writers brought her back. Ethan knows....He will ALL WAYS need Gwen...She is his Baby.HA.....YEAHHHHHH,,Always his sparkle in his eyes!!And should I say it? He Loves Gwen....Ethan doesn't know what to do without his beautiful wife...Gwen RULES

When did Gwen leave and they bring her back????? If you are talking about last year, she was on pregnacy leave and was coming back anyway.

Gwen may "love her man" but she married a man knowing he was in love with someone else.

#44   2008/03/28 06:06AM
    Blackbarbie

Quote tande4ever: How pathetic is it that she thinks she can't find another man to keep holding out false hope for a man who no longer wants her it really makes her look bad.And obviously she knows she can't find anyone or she would be trying,give it up,move on.And what about Jonathon where is he while she is running around Mexico?

I know that's right!!!!!!!

#45   2008/12/16 09:56PM
    Teenie

and "sorry" i did not ask for your approval ) Gwen is my gal!!!!

#46   2008/12/16 10:02PM
    Teenie

Teresa is THEE greediest person....and may I mention.....the neediest punk i have ever seen. She is a taker, and she likes to leave em as she find em. My Gwen said: BACK OFF HEIFER

#47   2008/12/16 10:12PM
    Teenie

To know a heart means this just to teenie: you care..yes you always care....and when or if some one asks you Y? tell the truth. Back to the subject.....Gwen will always be ok with me. She never screwed so many men like Teresa.

#48   2008/12/16 10:24PM
    Teenie

don't think any one can keep breaking some one's heart and get away with it. It's a thin line between love and hate...it might FOOL u one day. Passions know they did gwen, and my sheridan wrong at the end of the show.

#49   2008/12/16 10:28PM
    Teenie

and if I was Gwen......

#50   2008/12/16 10:32PM
    Teenie

kudos!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list