List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen, lt him grieve!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen, lt him grieve!

Started by MissAdia at 2008/03/01 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 10:37PM, Views: 9279, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2008/03/11 01:46AM
    Re: Gwen, lt him grieve!
    Teenie

But for the sake of a argument:It not's gwen position to tell/or leak info...but to this day, gwen hasn't said a word. No ifs and buts...What is really going on with tee? Why?

#32   2008/03/11 01:50AM
    Teenie

Does that make Ethan as/be a stand up guy? Nope.

#33   2008/03/11 01:58AM
    Teenie

Marriage is just what it is....Tell me? Yours and mine...I respect marriage. It takes work during the years. You may toss your marriage just because it doesnt fit, I'm a wife who loves my HUSBAND!, if you do not now about .......THAT'S why Ethan is thinking...everything is not about coochie and ding dong! it wayyy more than that.

#34   2008/03/11 02:10AM
    Teenie

As the topic implies: Let him grieve?Heck no.

#35   2008/03/11 05:23PM
    MissAdia

Yeah well if someone came along and your husband was deeply in love with them and realized that he really didn't love you, would you stay with him? I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to be with a man who thinks about another woman all the time. I wouldn't want to be with a man who when he looks at me wishes I was a different woman. Gwen hasn't done anything? Um hello!? She let Juanita go and then tried to act all regretful about it later. I don't know why Pilar just doesn't tell the truth. She can be like "Well that's the truth and if Gwen sticks by her threats, then we will all die. When Juanita finds out where we live, you can blame Gwen because she has the info." And that would be that.

And no marriage isn't all about sex and ding dong (whatever you said. I hve to get a translator everytime you post) it's about love, trust, honor which Ethan doesn't have with Gwen. He doesn't love her, she can't trust him, and he doesn't honor her.

#36   2008/03/11 05:49PM
    Teenie

Where was ethan as a husband? Yet some would say , sad and lonely.....let me tell you were gwen was at. Loving HER MAN, and you ask where was gwen heart was at?Gwen is a sparkle in this man life. He knows this.....That why the writers brought her back. Ethan knows....He will ALL WAYS need Gwen...She is his Baby.HA.....YEAHHHHHH,,Always his sparkle in his eyes!!And should I say it? He Loves Gwen....Ethan doesn't know what to do without his beautiful wife...Gwen RULES

#37   2008/03/11 05:50PM
    karaid

Quote MissAdia: Yeah well if someone came along and your husband was deeply in love with them and realized that he really didn't love you, would you stay with him? I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to be with a man who thinks about another woman all the time. I wouldn't want to be with a man who when he looks at me wishes I was a different woman. Gwen hasn't done anything? Um hello!? She let Juanita go and then tried to act all regretful about it later. I don't know why Pilar just doesn't tell the truth. She can be like "Well that's the truth and if Gwen sticks by her threats, then we will all die. When Juanita finds out where we live, you can blame Gwen because she has the info." And that would be that.

And no marriage isn't all about sex and ding dong (whatever you said. I hve to get a translator everytime you post) it's about love, trust, honor which Ethan doesn't have with Gwen. He doesn't love her, she can't trust him, and he doesn't honor her.

Very well said I agree with you on all parts

#38   2008/03/11 08:34PM
    destes

I agree too. Gwen and Ethans marriage was a sham to begin with, he was about to tell Theresa he wanted to marry her.

Gwen has known that Ethan loved Theresa from the time he broke their engagement. But she couldn't stand the fact that of all people he would fall for, it would be the housekeepers daughter. She can't stand that.

#39   2008/03/26 11:23AM
    Blackbarbie

Quote Teenie: Where was ethan as a husband? Yet some would say , sad and lonely.....let me tell you were gwen was at. Loving HER MAN, and you ask where was gwen heart was at?Gwen is a sparkle in this man life. He knows this.....That why the writers brought her back. Ethan knows....He will ALL WAYS need Gwen...She is his Baby.HA.....YEAHHHHHH,,Always his sparkle in his eyes!!And should I say it? He Loves Gwen....Ethan doesn't know what to do without his beautiful wife...Gwen RULES

Now you know Gwen is deranged and desperate, the way Gwen lies how in the world can she rule something she has to lie about a baby and wants a man that doesn't want her and is only settling for her because Tess is suppose to be dead BUT when she comes back Gwen will be doing jail time and I thought she was smart but to want a man so bad that you would let your child die, that should let everyone know that Jonathan is not Gwen's child because that is not motherly instincts to choose a man over letting you child die, that's actually stupid

#40   2008/03/26 12:04PM
    DeVine_Right

Quote Blackbarbie:
    Quote Teenie: Where was ethan as a husband? Yet some would say , sad and lonely.....let me tell you were gwen was at. Loving HER MAN, and you ask where was gwen heart was at?Gwen is a sparkle in this man life. He knows this.....That why the writers brought her back. Ethan knows....He will ALL WAYS need Gwen...She is his Baby.HA.....YEAHHHHHH,,Always his sparkle in his eyes!!And should I say it? He Loves Gwen....Ethan doesn't know what to do without his beautiful wife...Gwen RULES

Now you know Gwen is deranged and desperate, the way Gwen lies how in the world can she rule something she has to lie about a baby and wants a man that doesn't want her and is only settling for her because Tess is suppose to be dead BUT when she comes back Gwen will be doing jail time and I thought she was smart but to want a man so bad that you would let your child die, that should let everyone know that Jonathan is not Gwen's child because that is not motherly instincts to choose a man over letting you child die, that's actually stupid

Miss. B, you couldn't be anymore right. I too truly believe Jonathan is not Gwen's let alone Ethan's. She used that poor child and risked his life and Lil E's for a man that is not in love with her. Ethan flat out tells Gwennie that he love for is not deep and he still in love with another woman. She so desperate for him. I think the only reason why Gwen wants Ethan so bad is b/c she can't accept the fact Ethan doesn't love her and that their future is non-existing and not to mention he rejects her if you understand what I mean. It's like a child with a toy, she doesn't want it until some one else is playing with it.

When my girl Tess comes back I hope she lets pathetic Gwen and Rebecca the tramp gets whats coming to them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list