List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen, lt him grieve!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen, lt him grieve!

Started by MissAdia at 2008/03/01 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 10:37PM, Views: 9098, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2008/03/05 11:12PM
    Re: Gwen, lt him grieve!
    Teenie

Quote destes: I want Gwen to spend the rest of her life suffering. I don't want her going into the sunset with someone new.

No way.....Teresa will suffer. When Ethan and teresa BUT MY GURL Gwen...Some will call it love...But ehtan will love tee like ah cheap pair of shoes.Gwen knows a heart. Every one knows keisha cole new record :Practice, what u preach.....Gwen is Ethan wife...teresa is NOT.

#22   2008/03/06 05:34AM
    karaid

Quote Teenie:
    Quote destes: I want Gwen to spend the rest of her life suffering. I don't want her going into the sunset with someone new.

No way.....Teresa will suffer. When Ethan and teresa BUT MY GURL Gwen...Some will call it love...But ehtan will love tee like ah cheap pair of shoes.Gwen knows a heart. Every one knows keisha cole new record :Practice, what u preach.....Gwen is Ethan wife...teresa is NOT.

LOL Ethan might be "married" to Gwen but at this point it's only a technicality. This is no marriage. I have been married for 15yrs and find it funny that someone would think that this is what a marriage is. There is more to being married then just having the title. Why would someone in there right mind want to be married to someone who doesn't love them and is open about this matter. They are only still married cause the divorce papers didn't go threw.
    "Gwen knows a Heart"...not to sure exactly what this is so post to mean. But Does someone with a heart put there child's life in danger the way Gwen did. And does someone with a heart pursue a man while at a wake for the women he loves. Gwen is so desperate and pathetic at this point. I can't wait to see her face when Theresa gets back home.

#23   2008/03/06 08:52AM
    DeVine_Right

I'm with you Karaid, Gwen does not deserve Ethan not even for a minute, if you love some one you have to let them go. Gwen is pressuring him, she's desperate to have him but only b/c of her freak mother Rebecca put it in her head. Gwen takes advise for a woman who is only as good as the time she gives the men she deals with. Tess is on her way back and I hope she lets Gwen and Rebecca get what they deserve. Tess risked the life of her son to save Gwen's supposely son's life(I am extremely sketical about Jonathan's conception and paternity.) All Gwen could do is stab Tess in the back. Any REAL mother would have forgiven all after having her childs life saved might even been submissive.

#24   2008/03/06 08:15PM
    Teenie

Quote karaid:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote karaid: Hey Destes I agree I can't wait for all Gwens scerets to come out. And Ivy is gonna freak. How funny would it be to see Gwen and Rebecca thrown out of the mansion on there as-
    that would be great

On teresa's best day....she is done....she only respect "her"..no one else...

Sorry but I beg to differ. My post have everything to do with me posting as I see fit..By the way, who made you judge and jury? I could care less about tee and her being played. Yes! Tha writers brought Gwen back after she left Ethan for a reason. And you can bet tee ain't gonna get away with always being a sidekick in a marriage. Don't get me wrong, Ethan NEVER told Gwen to BEAT IT!? Did he? Answer that!

Sorry but I don't see how your response has anything to do with that qoute

#25   2008/03/06 08:23PM
    Teenie

When ethan mouth moves, he's lying...

#26   2008/03/06 08:33PM
    Teenie

Hi,
    Believe this....Teresa is slick...but there will always be someone to out slick her...The sly, the slick and wicked.

#27   2008/03/07 05:21AM
    karaid

Quote Teenie:
    Quote karaid:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote karaid: Hey Destes I agree I can't wait for all Gwens scerets to come out. And Ivy is gonna freak. How funny would it be to see Gwen and Rebecca thrown out of the mansion on there as-
    that would be great

Sorry but I beg to differ. My post have everything to do with me posting as I see fit..By the way, who made you judge and jury? I could care less about tee and her being played. Yes! Tha writers brought Gwen back after she left Ethan for a reason. And you can bet tee ain't gonna get away with always being a sidekick in a marriage. Don't get me wrong, Ethan NEVER told Gwen to BEAT IT!? Did he? Answer that!

I never said I was a judge or jury I just didn't understand your responce? And I was speaking from expirence about Marriage there is more to marriage then the title.I agree to disagree with you on this topic.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/08 07:23AM
    #28   2008/03/07 12:09PM
    Blackbarbie

Quote Teenie:
    Quote karaid:
    Quote Teenie:
    that would be great

Gwen is desperate and dereanged and you know it Ethan doesn't have to tell her to beat it because she knowschow he feels duh And no he didn't tell her to beat it but like I said she's deranged and needs to seek counseling and anybody that can't see that Well maybe they need to see a counselor too. GWEN IS GOING DOWN JUST FOR BEING A DUMMY SHE'S DESPERATE AND STUPID

#29   2008/03/07 11:32PM
    MissAdia

lol Gwen and Ethan are only married by a piece of paper and always have been. Ethan never loved Gwen as much as he does Theresa. Gwen has a heart? ha ha ha ha ha! People with hearts don't threaten an entire family. She knows the children will be killed too if she exposes Pilar but she only cares about getting her claws into Ethan. What happen to Jane? I thought she loved Jane so much. But apparently Gwen rather see a bullet in Jane's little head than to give up Ethan.
    I admit, Theresa has been kinda crazy in her methods, but she is in love and when you love someone so passionatly, you will do ANYTHING to be with them. Just because you married someone you love, doesn't mean it's your soulmate. Theresa and Ethan were meant to be together and Gwen needs to stop being so damn desperate for his love and go get a vibrator.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list