List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen, lt him grieve!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen, lt him grieve!

Started by MissAdia at 2008/03/01 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 10:37PM, Views: 8611, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2008/03/04 01:39PM
    Re: Gwen, lt him grieve!
    foxsong

Gwen's actions at this point are just so vile ! I can't stand how she keeps getting away with all her evil deeds. But I do have hope because now that everyone thinks that Teresa is dead then they should be reading her will which contains the info that little Ethan is really Ethan's son ! Nothing would make me happier than to see Karma come back on Gwen.

#12   2008/03/04 02:27PM
    karaid

Here a thought Didn't theresa tell lil Eathan the Ethan was his father but not to say anything. Maybe he will be the one to tell Ethan the truth.
    Devine_right I agree with you something is off about Johnathan being Ethans, But then again lil was able to be a donor for him...I don't know something just feels off.

#13   2008/03/04 08:53PM
    destes

Quote Glam: The sad part is back when He first left her when Theresa was planning their wedding... He stop REALLY wanting Gwen back then. Ethan was involved with Gwen for all the wrong reasons. He has always loved Theresa. Gwen is so annoying. UGH!

And he said so at the memorial.

#14   2008/03/04 08:54PM
    destes

I want Gwen to spend the rest of her life suffering. I don't want her going into the sunset with someone new.

#15   2008/03/04 10:44PM
    Teenie

Quote karaid: Hey Destes I agree I can't wait for all Gwens scerets to come out. And Ivy is gonna freak. How funny would it be to see Gwen and Rebecca thrown out of the mansion on there as-
    that would be great

On teresa's best day....she is done....she only respect "her"..no one else...

#16   2008/03/05 05:43AM
    karaid

Quote Teenie:
    Quote karaid: Hey Destes I agree I can't wait for all Gwens scerets to come out. And Ivy is gonna freak. How funny would it be to see Gwen and Rebecca thrown out of the mansion on there as-
    that would be great

On teresa's best day....she is done....she only respect "her"..no one else...

Sorry but I don't see how your response has anything to do with that qoute

#17   2008/03/05 06:59AM
    DeVine_Right

I'm sure Alistar had something to with it he always does. I'm not 100% sure but Lil E being a match for Jonathan may had nothing to do with genetics. People donate for non-relatives and match.... I don't know; just can't wait to see what is going to become of Jonathan true paternity.

#18   2008/03/05 02:05PM
    poohbear01

Gwen should not be with ethan.. She needs to back away especially since she has caused so much pain.. She dosen't care about those kids all she cares about is getting Ethan back.. Willing to risk her sons life and the life of all those other kids.. She should not be rewared with a life with ethan after all that. she needs to be taught a lesson.

#19   2008/03/05 02:08PM
    karaid

Quote poohbear01: Gwen should not be with ethan.. She needs to back away especially since she has caused so much pain.. She dosen't care about those kids all she cares about is getting Ethan back.. Willing to risk her sons life and the life of all those other kids.. She should not be rewared with a life with ethan after all that. she needs to be taught a lesson.

ITA

#20   2008/03/05 02:44PM
    passionsdish...

Gwen is pathetic. Even with Theresa dead, she doesn't stand a chance of making Ethan love her. He says he does, but he loves her platonically only. I'm glad she had to sit there at the memorial and hear everyone talk about how much Ethan and Theresa loved each other. passionsdish.googlepages.com

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list