List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Gwen, lt him grieve!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gwen, lt him grieve!

Started by MissAdia at 2008/03/01 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/28 10:37PM, Views: 9355, Replies: 63
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2008/03/01 09:53AM
    Gwen, let him grieve!
    MissAdia

So the spoilers for next week say Gwen tries to get Ethan to move on wen they get back to town! Talk about shameless! He doesn't love you! He may have at one point but someone better came along and took your place in his heart! Get over it! YOU MOVE ON!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/03/01 09:54AM
    #2   2008/03/01 11:47AM
    Re: Gwen, lt him grieve!
    karaid

Quote MissAdia: So the spoilers for next week say Gwen tries to get Ethan to move on wen they get back to town! Talk about shameless! He doesn't love you! He may have at one point but someone better came along and took your place in his heart! Get over it! YOU MOVE ON!!

ITA with you. Gwen needs to let the man have some time to get over the women he LOVES. No wonder Ethan stopped loving her she is so despate to be with him.

#3   2008/03/02 12:12PM
    MissAdia

Seriously. I hope he puts her in her place soon.

#4   2008/03/02 03:05PM
    tande4ever

How pathetic is it that she thinks she can't find another man to keep holding out false hope for a man who no longer wants her it really makes her look bad.And obviously she knows she can't find anyone or she would be trying,give it up,move on.And what about Jonathon where is he while she is running around Mexico?

#5   2008/03/02 09:23PM
    okie dokie

so true her son just had a liver transplant and she ran to mexico to cover her tracks..i cant wait till Ivy finds out wat gwen has done..and give the dude space...he just lost someone he loves and who in the world with a mind would leave there kid with REBECCA

#6   2008/03/03 08:39PM
    destes

I can't wait until Ivy finds out what Gwen has done, including the tabliod. This is why Ivy hates Theresa, I will love for her to find out after all these years it was Gwen.

#7   2008/03/04 04:49AM
    karaid

Hey Destes I agree I can't wait for all Gwens scerets to come out. And Ivy is gonna freak. How funny would it be to see Gwen and Rebecca thrown out of the mansion on there as-
    that would be great

#8   2008/03/04 11:06AM
    DeVine_Right

Gwen does need to give the man space but she better enjoy him why she can b/c my girl Tess is coming back! Off the subject is it me but something is funny about Jonathan's conception, I don't think he is Ethan's but that will probably come out later too.

#9   2008/03/04 12:49PM
    Glam

The sad part is back when He first left her when Theresa was planning their wedding... He stop REALLY wanting Gwen back then. Ethan was involved with Gwen for all the wrong reasons. He has always loved Theresa. Gwen is so annoying. UGH!

#10   2008/03/04 12:50PM
    Glam

Omg Yes! I want all of Gwen's lies to come out. I'm so tired of her always getting away with everything!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list