List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Luis and Fancy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Luis and Fancy

Started by thornsbury828 at 2006/11/17 07:33PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 07:42AM, Views: 545, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/11/17 07:33PM
    Luis and Fancy
    thornsbury828

I hope that Luis and Fancy will be together...I hope he tells sheridam that he doesn't love her anymore...That he loves fancy..I hope sheridam finds out that Chris is lying to her...Please let Luis and Fancy be together.....

#2   2006/11/17 10:21PM
    Re: Luis and Fancy
    pantera13

I agree. Luis and Fancy need to be together. They both lost there love because of Alistar. Plus they make a hot couple!!!

#3   2006/11/18 06:22AM
    YANKEE ROSE

i agree fancy and luis will make hot couple

#4   2006/12/04 07:59PM
    angelajohnso...

yeah , I agree that fancy and luis should stay together , thats enough of this crap with sheridan , man she's turned evil, I don't like that woman now, she keeps playing Luis , now Luis has wised up and moved on , good for him.

#5   2006/12/05 06:19AM
    LancyLover

I love Lancy also but i'm afraid that when the secrets about Chris come to light that Luis is going to go back to Sheridan. If he does, he doesn't love Fancy really. That is the only thing that would prove his love for Fancy: The opportunity to be with Sheridan but turn it down to be with Fancy. What do you all think?????????? I am sooooo nervous that would happen.....

#6   2006/12/05 11:51AM
    lolaB

Luis is one of the guys on this soap, who is down to earth just like noah is. Luis says what he means and I can only hope that he wii contine to do so. If he says he loves fancy, he means it. Hopefully......its true. But when and if he finds out what chris is up to and sheridan's life could be in danger, (remember spike is still lurking around somewhere out there)What will Luis do? If he doesn't love sheridan like he use to, I know he still cares about her.......Good luck fancy and luis.....I still like luis and sheridan together, but luis can be happy with fancy i think.......

#7   2006/12/06 07:42AM
    Audd

Luis is my FAV. I have a feeling too when the truth comes out Sheridan will get even crazier and really go after Luis. She had many chances to chose Luis, she turned him down. I also have a feeling if Luis knew Sheridan still loved him (but he couldn't know she was crazy) he would go back to Sheridan. Poor FAncy, I really like her! Sheridan is turning into "Fatal Attraction" WOW

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list