List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: JARED AND THERESA

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JARED AND THERESA

Started by And You Right at 2006/11/17 07:13PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/06 07:36AM, Views: 842, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/17 07:13PM
    JARED AND THERESA
    And You Right

NEED TO BE A COUPLE

#2   2006/11/17 07:28PM
    Re: JARED AND THERESA
    thornsbury828

:-) I think Theresa should stay with Jared...Because Ethan don't deserve her..I hope Ethan finds out the truth and Theresa tells him that she loves Jared...Please let Theresa and Jared be together...So that Ethan will see how it feels when he finds out that Theresa was telling the truth..

#3   2006/12/04 07:57PM
    angelajohnso...

~) I think that theresa and Jared should stay together and make Ethan jealous as all hell. and they should keep jared good so theresa doesn't keep getting the brunt end of things , come on she's already got lethal injection , had to take the blame from rebecca and gwen for killing her precious sarah when she didn't even do it, that was Gwens fault, besides going through having to see Gwen and Ethan always together when she was in love with him for so long it's time to let the character of theresa be happy to move on so many people watch these soaps teach young woman to move on and not be memorized over one man thats not healthy.

#4   2006/12/06 07:36AM
    Audd

Because it has been so long and Ethan is a coward, I'm leaning toward Jared. I really think Jared is being set up by Spike, how can Theresa have such bad luck?? Jared is a hottie, please don't be bad!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list