List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: This has to be the most stupid soap on daytime!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This has to be the most stupid soap on daytime!!!

Started by GL4ever at 2006/11/16 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/19 03:03PM, Views: 1173, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/18 05:11PM
    Re: This has to be the most stupid soap on daytime!!!
    *i luv passi...

ok, all you guys are hatin on passions. its better than all those wanna be soaps like the bold and the beautiful or DOOLs. so stop hatin man!!!

#12   2006/11/18 07:00PM
    charmedgirl

it not but writing lately has suck

#13   2006/11/18 09:03PM
    Audd

Quote *i luv passions*: ok, all you guys are hatin on passions. its better than all those wanna be soaps like the bold and the beautiful or DOOLs. so stop hatin man!!!

Sorry, but the "wanna be soaps" you are talking about have been around for decades. This means, Passions is the "wanna be soap" If it truly is better then the "wanna be soaps" then why are so many fans upset???? Look at the posts on the other soaps, fans are not ticked off like they are on Passions. All we are saying is "do something before it's canceled" We do NOT want it canceled!! But we can only take so much of the same-o-same-o! THe writers are paid to do their job well, they are not, period!! JMO!!!

#14   2006/11/19 12:51AM
    Teenie

I think passions is Corny as Heck!!! But not stupid. If only they would step up and move the story lines alone! What is the hold up and why is that so hard to do? I just started watching passions in March of this year and have a couple of questions for the fans that has been watching since the show aired.....I just found out that Luis had a brother named Antonio..what happenned to him? And what happenned to the detective that Theresa hired to spy on Chad to find out if he is cheating on her best freind Whitney? And how on earth did Gwen and Ethan meet, start dating, and somehow get married? And is Endora, Fox and Chad really Cranes?

#15   2006/11/19 05:10AM
    Serena

Quote Teenie: I think passions is Corny as Heck!!! But not stupid. If only they would step up and move the story lines alone! What is the hold up and why is that so hard to do? I just started watching passions in March of this year and have a couple of questions for the fans that has been watching since the show aired.....I just found out that Luis had a brother named Antonio..what happenned to him? And what happenned to the detective that Theresa hired to spy on Chad to find out if he is cheating on her best freind Whitney? And how on earth did Gwen and Ethan meet, start dating, and somehow get married? And is Endora, Fox and Chad really Cranes?

I think they forgot about the detective storyline....Antonio was living on an island with Liz (Chad's real mom and Eve's 1/2 sister or was she adopted?)he came to Harmony (too much to explain why)but he ended up being blown up in a plane thanks to Alistair- Antonio was in love with Sheridan, married to her too I think.
    One night Tabby and Julian had MarTimmy enhanced sex, so yes, Endora is a Crane, Fox is from Julian and Ivy, as is Fancy and they have another girl still off at school. Chad too is a Crane from Ali and Liz. It is a soap so it sounds confusing, reading the history would probably be better than what I just wrote! Here is a link to their family tree.
    Gwen and Ethan met in college I think, plus their families were close, both upper crust.

http://www.soapcentral.com/ps/ftrees/crane.php

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/19 07:02AM
    #16   2006/11/19 07:12AM
    jodiegail

I USED TO MAKE FUN OF PASSION, AND I STILL DO,,,, THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST UNREALISTIC DAYTIME SHOW I HAVE EVER WATCHED. When I first got my first glimps of the show, i never laughed so much in my life,,,,a monkey or orangatange(misspelled) taking care of a human,,,,,what at joke! Alister a man who could never be stopped!!!! witches, and globlin (little timmy) Sherridan what a dits,,, Luis ugh,,,, Gwen ugh,,, The only true hunks of the show is Sam and Noah! I used to tape this show, but after watching it for about a month, I stopped because it was the same thing over and over and over again. Lets gets something new with this show! Come on lets move it up a notch or two, otherswise move on.............IT IS BORNING TO SEE THE SAME THING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. yES IHAVE WATCED A FEW TIMES SINCE STOP TAPING, BUT I FEEL AS IF TIME WAS STANDING STILL FOR PASSIONS...............

#17   2006/11/19 03:03PM
    Audd

I hope the writers are listening to the posts!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list