List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: This has to be the most stupid soap on daytime!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This has to be the most stupid soap on daytime!!!

Started by GL4ever at 2006/11/16 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/19 03:03PM, Views: 1163, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/16 11:21AM
    This has to be the most stupid soap on daytime!!!
    GL4ever

How can so many people be so stupid!!! Ethan, Teresa and Gwen are pathetic, running around like idiots in a hotel chasing each other, please!! Who is writing this show??

#2   2006/11/16 12:38PM
    Re: This has to be the most stupid soap on daytime!!!
    tande4ever

All soaps have something absurd about them don't they?That is kind of what attracts us to them.I have seen some pretty weird things on ones in the past.Passions has a little of all of it and that gives it the edge,if it stayed hum drum it would lose the appeal.

#3   2006/11/16 01:09PM
    Audd

Passions may be a little different from other soaps because of it's quirkiness, however, taking 7 years to resolve a storyline is quite another thing and is far different from other soaps. Look at the messsage board at how furious the fans are with these redundant storylines. THis is unbelievable!!! Fans have stopped watching or have greatly reduced viewing time, I've done the latter!!! THere is such a thing as "on the edge of your seat suspense and excitment", this is not it. Something is definately wrong when so many fans threaten to boycott a show. No other soap drags out storylines like Passions, I watch other soaps as well!! THe producers better take a long hard look at their head writer (Reilly, AKA, JERk) before the show is canceled. Remember, he was head writer on DOOL, they fired him and now DOOL is back on top!!!

#4   2006/11/16 02:56PM
    tripelhhh

Passions, is the most pathetic Soap ever, it is always the same thing, what are the writers Smoking, do something allreday, wake up Stuped, I am seriously disapointed, ENOUGH ALLREDAY, ROR-CRYING-OUT-LOUD,

#5   2006/11/16 04:42PM
    KristinTone

Everytime one of them goes after another they proceed to strangle each other! It looks so fake! Theresa was strangling Julian at the wharf and her fingers wern't even around his neck...she shuld have just pushed the drunk old geezer in the ocean!!

#6   2006/11/16 05:14PM
    Angelic

I'm glad I don't watch anymore to see such ridiculous plots and stale stoylines. I wonder if the actors don't even need their script anymore since it is probably memorized after 7 years of being the same! Lindsay (Teresa) probably goes home to explain to hubby, Justin (ex-Fox)how it's just a paycheck! I'm sure he is happy he is no longer a part of Harmony/Discord-Disgusting!

#7   2006/11/16 07:14PM
    rfreeze1

I have been watching Passions and DOOLs for years and DOOLs out shines Passions now. Passions first of all needs to put Sheridan and Luiz back together. Stop the Theresa Ethan sogga. Every story part drags on and on. DOOL keeps you going every day. You don't want to miss a day. There are many stories going on in one soap (DOOL)and they are solved in no time and moves on to something else the way life is in general. Some of these storie lines have lasted for months that my husband makes fun of Passions and can tell you what going on and not watch it for a week or so. He can't keep up with DOOL cause it moves so fast and being so I don't have the time to keep him updated. I use to love to watch the entire soap of Passions. Then it got where I would only watch the Sheridan Luiz part and now there is nothing now that is hardly interesting. You took away the love of our life which was the special couples and there is not much left to watch of interest. At least DOOL is going back to bringing back some of the couples and keeping us guessing and motivated until the next day to tune in. Wake up Passions. You once had a good thing!!!

#8   2006/11/17 12:18PM
    YANKEE ROSE

Quote KristinTone: Everytime one of them goes after another they proceed to strangle each other! It looks so fake! Theresa was strangling Julian at the wharf and her fingers wern't even around his neck...she shuld have just pushed the drunk old geezer in the ocean!!

thats funny rofl but i still love passions

#9   2006/11/17 02:20PM
    Angelic

Okay, I admit, I did watch the last 10 minutes today....knowing what was going to happen is the only reason I tuned in! Now if it turns out to be a dream again or if she rewords by saying Ethan is more like a father than Julian..then, that's it. But I do think this time we can rest assured it was said for real and Ethan will now deal with it.

#10   2006/11/17 04:03PM
    tande4ever

I agree they do drag the storylines way out and that is ticking me off too.But i still like the show i just wish they would get their butts in gear and get the Ethan triangle settled.He belongs with Theresa and their kids.For that i agree this show is getting old there.And 7 years is a long time for storyline to go on.I have been watching a long time too and it is upsetting at times.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list