List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I QUIT PASSIONS, I NOW WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES IN PEACE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I QUIT PASSIONS, I NOW WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES IN PEACE

Started by Lolaa at 2006/11/15 10:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/23 10:35PM, Views: 1311, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/17 09:59AM
    Re: I QUIT PASSIONS, I NOW WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES IN PEACE
    ash3

Yeah they really need to speed this show up ALOT!!! NOTHING EVER HAPPENS! I don't think i will ever stop watching passions but i would watch it a lot more if they sped things up a lot more. I agree about y watch the whole thing when nothing happens until the last 10 min. they really need to do something and speed the show up or else their going to lose a lot of their viewers.

#12   2006/11/20 05:22AM
    Audd

Here are the ratings folks!!

Passions 1.5
    One life to live 2.3
    All my children 2.3
    Guiding Light 2.4
    DOOL 2.4

As you can see there is something very wrong here!!

SOAP OPERA DIGEST

#13   2006/11/21 02:15PM
    Chrissi

Awe I feel bad for this show. If all of you write to NBC, I'm sure that they'll listen. When someone gets enough mail about something, they usually take notice.

I feel bad for the cast and crew and again am voicing fears for this show.

Passions
    4024 Radford Ave.
    Studio City, CA 91604

#14   2006/11/21 07:29PM
    Audd

Quote Chrissi: Awe I feel bad for this show. If all of you write to NBC, I'm sure that they'll listen. When someone gets enough mail about something, they usually take notice.

Passions
    4024 Radford Ave.
    Studio City, CA 91604

Thanks, I'm posting this on the daily messages regularly, (I'm not sure what this is called,LOL) I love this soap and I'm afraid too, it's sad because I feel if they get rid of Reilly the show would have hope again!!

#15   2006/11/22 08:43AM
    iheartlucas

Quote Chrissi: Awe I feel bad for this show. If all of you write to NBC, I'm sure that they'll listen. When someone gets enough mail about something, they usually take notice.

Passions
    4024 Radford Ave.
    Studio City, CA 91604

Is this address for the writers or for the actors?
    I will be MORE THAN HAAAAAAPPY to write a letter to the writers in a tasteful manner to get their butts in gear-they're losing viewers!!!!
    If the address is for the actors...I would be even happier to write them a "hang in there-maybe you guys will get a better writer" letter!!!

#16   2006/11/22 11:29AM
    Audd

Quote iheartlucas:

Passions
    4024 Radford Ave.
    Studio City, CA 91604

Is this address for the writers or for the actors?
    I will be MORE THAN HAAAAAAPPY to write a letter to the writers in a tasteful manner to get their butts in gear-they're losing viewers!!!!
    If the address is for the actors...I would be even happier to write them a "hang in there-maybe you guys will get a better writer" letter!!!

Same goes with me, I 'll do the same as you for both, a nice tastefully written letter, it will be hard though!!

#17   2006/11/22 01:08PM
    mccraw1

I watch days too, but i still watch passions since I have been watching it from the very beginning. I am just getting sick of the magic crap. I only have to watch it like once a week or less and still know whats going on.

#18   2006/11/23 10:35PM
    theresafan4ever

I am watching days too thanks for the address because I Will be writing to them I want theresa and ethan together I still watch it but if it dont change I will quit watching it

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list