List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I QUIT PASSIONS, I NOW WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES IN PEACE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I QUIT PASSIONS, I NOW WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES IN PEACE

Started by Lolaa at 2006/11/15 10:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/23 10:35PM, Views: 1445, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/15 10:20AM
    I QUIT PASSIONS, I NOW WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES IN PEACE
    Lolaa

I HATE THIS SUPID SHOW. I FEEL LIKE THE WRITERS ARE NOT COMPETANT ENOUGH TO CREATE A NEW STORY LINE FOR THIER CHARACTERS. THEY KEEP TELLING THE SAME STORY OVER AN OVER AGAIN. QUITE FRANKLY, I AM TIRED OF IT AND I AM LEAVING THE SHOW. MY FRIEND AND I NOW WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES. THE WRITERS AT PASSIONS NEED TO GO BACK TO SHOOL TAKE SOME CREATIVE WRITING CLASSES. (I USED TO BE A FAN OF ETHAN AND THRERESA - BUT I RELIZED NOW THAT THEY CAN NEVER BE TOGETHER AND I AM HONESTLY ANNOYED BY THIS SHOW)

Please do not post in all caps as it is hard to read and against Soaps.com guidelines...Thanks.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/17 04:59PM
    #2   2006/11/15 01:11PM
    Re: I QUIT PASSIONS, I NOW WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES IN PEACE
    Meggy

dont forget to follow the guidelines, you arent supposed to be writing in all caps...
    but i truly understand where you are coming from.. it has been what 7 yrs now, for the ethan/theresa/gwen storyline...

#3   2006/11/15 01:31PM
    smilez55

I too am a DOOL fan and is sick of Passion but I just can't seem to stop watching it . It is like one day you say "i'm done" then the next day they make u belive all the round about story is coming to the end just to get dissapointed again. To tell the truth I support u leaving and will join u one day.

P.S
    see u on DOOL

#4   2006/11/15 01:35PM
    Angelic

Really, we could write in the smallest font available and we would all still be shouting out, .....Help!
    I find it difficult not to read updates before the daily episodes air, but not this show....I don't read them anymore even, not to mention do not watch. Okay, I read the spoiler to see if there may be one day I need to tune in, albeit the spoilers are often times teases and written to have us watch when they aren't always as they read, i.e Monday's episode.

Yes, we all still complain for having such low ratings this message board does pretty well, probably better than the show- let's hope someone in the know will take a glance here now and then!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/15 01:37PM
    #5   2006/11/15 02:01PM
    tande4ever

That is for sure.But I am not able to stop watching either no matter how upset I get I still love the show.I am still hoping for Ethan and Theresa to happen so I am going to be one who sits on the side lines hoping and praying for a happy ending to this triangle.And i will still be griping about the whole mess and all.But that is inevitable in the world of soaps.

#6   2006/11/15 02:15PM
    dianeross

I am still hoping for therse and ethan. Once the truth comes out about little ethan i hope they get back together. I wonder how gwen,becca and julian going to react. Can't wait to see their faces.

#7   2006/11/15 06:14PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Lolaa: I HATE THIS SUPID SHOW. I FEEL LIKE THE WRITERS ARE NOT COMPETANT ENOUGH TO CREATE A NEW STORY LINE FOR THIER CHARACTERS. THEY KEEP TELLING THE SAME STORY OVER AN OVER AGAIN. QUITE FRANKLY, I AM TIRED OF IT AND I AM LEAVING THE SHOW. MY FRIEND AND I NOW WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES. THE WRITERS AT PASSIONS NEED TO GO BACK TO SHOOL TAKE SOME CREATIVE WRITING CLASSES. (I USED TO BE A FAN OF ETHAN AND THRERESA - BUT I RELIZED NOW THAT THEY CAN NEVER BE TOGETHER AND I AM HONESTLY ANNOYED BY THIS SHOW)

its because you have the old days of our lived writer who drove our soap into the ground, we have a fanominal writer now....good luck with this guy!

#8   2006/11/15 06:20PM
    Audd

I use to watch daily since day 1, but since this latest, moronic move on the writers part,(Phillis leaked the paternity to the tabloids) I'm reduced to the last 10 minutes of the show! Why watch the whole thing??? NOthing happens, changes or is exciting! If things don't change with these storylines, I'm going to be done completely just like many viewers. I've been a DOOL fan for 25 years, I've been through the Reilly (JERk) years when he was head writer there, they fired him, the show is back on top! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Reilly needs to go or else Passions is on it's way out!! All anybody has to do is check out the ratings!! It's only a matter of time! I feel really sorry for the actors who are trying to do a good job with the lousy writing! If you have any pride Reilly, hand in your resignation!!!!!

#9   2006/11/15 11:02PM
    Danielle

I agree. I have watched this show since day one and now only read the spoilers. I can tell by how the spoilers are written if anything phenominal will happen that day. I was going to watch Monday, but I read that A secret would come out. Since the spoiler did not specify I knew that it was not going to be the one we have been waiting on. Quite frankly the way everything has gone down Ethan does not deserve Theresa. For him she is good enough to sleep with but not good enough to leave his wife. I mean, he is representing Julian in the custody battle, that should tell Theresa something. I am also a DOOL fan. Have been for about twenty years. I am about over Hope and the way she is so quick to blame Bo for everything and believe Patrick, it is like she does not have brain any more. Show Me The Proof (her mentality anymore). Bo lost a child too, and she needs to realize he was just trying to be a parent. Chelsea is a Witch and it needs to come out about her.

#10   2006/11/16 08:37PM
    pantera13

Now you know this show is starting to suck when people are talking about DOOL on the Passions message boards!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list