List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: theresa, gwen, ethan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

theresa, gwen, ethan

Started by ghrocks at 2006/11/14 10:03PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/16 03:43PM, Views: 552, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/14 10:03PM
    theresa, gwen, ethan
    ghrocks

the writers need to get wise and end the triangle between these three. it's boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think maybe the writers are trying to kill the show. it would be a good show if they'd change the writers........

#2   2006/11/16 02:50PM
    Re: theresa, gwen, ethan
    tripelhhh

Quote ghrocks: the writers need to get wise and end the triangle between these three. it's boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think maybe the writers are trying to kill the show. it would be a good show if they'd change the writers........

The writers have killed the show Im sorry I don't mean to be rude, But Passions is Seriously STUPED, what the hell are the writers thinking, they should really get of the DRUGS, it's been 10 years, nothing has changed, it's still all about Gwen and Her Physco Mother, Ethen How stuped are you, Im done with Passions, I'll watch it in 5 years again, I hope the writers have quit drinking by then,

#3   2006/11/16 03:43PM
    Re: theresa, gwen, ethan
    Audd

These writers are an embarrassment to the soap opera world!They obviously think we like watching reruns for the past 7 years, because basically that is what we have been watching. I feel as though the writers think we are a bunch of unintelligent, stay at home moms who have as much brains as a box of rocks!!! Where is the stimulation?? Where is the drama?? where is the excitment?? Where is the "edge of your seat" thrill??? There is none folks. It's a repeat day after day, week after week, year after year. I wonder how much money these idiots make recycling the same stories??? They have no imagination or creativity, this is made obvious by the redundant storylines we see. It's time to wake up writers and producers, we are ticked off and we have had it, people are not watching everyday, some not at all, the ratings are dropping, if you have any intelligence yourself you would see this and take action before it's too late!!! Hire me, I'll write awesome stories, better then these morons!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list