List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Sheridan's Tears Over Lost Love......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sheridan's Tears Over Lost Love......

Started by Teenie at 2006/11/14 05:34PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/18 06:34AM, Views: 494, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/11/14 05:34PM
    Sheridan's Tears Over Lost Love......
    Teenie

I am so finish with Teresa, Gwen, and Mr. Holy than thou Ethan......I want Luis and Sheridan back together at once!!! At least they are not cheaters. Other hardships have kept them apart. Will Sheridan finally come clean and fight for the love of her life? AW man, it broke my heart to see her finally cry and know that she messed up..But remember, she thought her man was gone and she had already married Chris.....

#2   2006/11/15 07:54AM
    Re: Sheridan's Tears Over Lost Love......
    Samantha16

na i what Sheridan to move on already cuz she already had is head all big and she jus kept hurting him, at least Fancy can be reall with him and make him happy. SHe is much better for him, she is not going to mrake his heart the way Sheridan did over and over.

#3   2006/11/15 12:16PM
    tande4ever

I agree Sheridan does not desrve Luis, she has slept with Chris numerous times and was pregnant by him too.And fancy really does care for Luis and has never slapped him and made him go away as sheridan did.

#4   2006/11/16 12:29PM
    rjhelms

JER has destroyed this couple too. Too much has happened between Sheridan and Louis. I just don't see the magic between them anymore.

#5   2006/11/18 06:34AM
    YANKEE ROSE

i agree sheridan and luis are over. luis and fancy are hot together i want to see luis and fancy together

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/18 06:36AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list