List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa, Theresa, Theresa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa, Theresa, Theresa

Started by Clueless at 2006/11/14 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/18 07:12PM, Views: 930, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/16 05:07AM
    Re: Theresa, Theresa, Theresa
    duckie

I'm thinking our little Theresa need to get help from Luis to prove her case against Gwen. We all know how Gwen loves to rub it in Theresa face how she got away with lieing to Ethan time and time again, so i figure. IF Theresa were to confront Gwen wearing a wire (with luis help) then Gwen would have no chance of lieing her way out of the things she's done to keep Therese and Ethan apart, because it would be her (gwen's) voice on the tape admitting to it all and I think Ethan should be there with Luis listening to her of a wife admit it.

#12   2006/11/16 05:41AM
    Audd

Look at the ratings!! There is no way this show can last. The writers and producers are too dumb to figure this out. They can not think of another storyline so they stay with this one, this move is going to cause the show's demise!!!

I'm to the point now that I think Ethan is a moron who can't see the truth staring at him in the face, look at all the red flags!!DUH! Gwen and Rebecca should be in a mental institution and Theresa should finally be happy with someone who truly loves, trusts and respects her, Ethan clearly does not, nor does he deserve her!!!

Maybe we'll see Gwen go down for the lying, treacherous wrench she truly is, but it won't be in our lifetime, but then again, the show will be canceled very soon, STupid writers!!

#13   2006/11/16 12:26PM
    rjhelms

During the scene between Julian & Theresa, I thought Julian made sense. Theresa did use her power to buy Ethan. And with money that belongs to the company and eventually her son. She is playing with fire and is just like everyone else who all of a sudden becomes rich overnight. Thinking she can buy anything and anyone she wants. It's sad what money can do. Ethan is not worth that kind of money. He just isn't. What is she thinking?

#14   2006/11/17 12:24PM
    YANKEE ROSE

Quote Clueless: Theresa get a clue. I am all for the saying "Alls fair in love and war" but this is ridiculous. How many times do you have to keep trying to prove to Ethan about his lying wife. I'm sorry girlfriend but give it up. Ethan is as clueless (hey thats me ) as he wants to be. And the fact that you have to keep coming up with stuff to prove to him that Gwen is a liar should tell you something he dosen't want to leave Gwen. And this thing that Ethan said that if he finds out that Gwen had anything to do with the leak of his paternity is crazy. I see him finding out about this and Gwen of course will talk her way out of it. I'm sorry girlfriend but if Ethan really wanted to leave Gwen he would have left her along time ago. You really wanna come clean tell Ethan hes the father of little Ethan and let the chips fall where they may. Hey its just my opinion.

i agree im sick seeing theresa gwen and ethan same thing over and over

#15   2006/11/18 07:12PM
    wendell21

Quote duckie: I'm thinking our little Theresa need to get help from Luis to prove her case against Gwen. We all know how Gwen loves to rub it in Theresa face how she got away with lieing to Ethan time and time again, so i figure. IF Theresa were to confront Gwen wearing a wire (with luis help) then Gwen would have no chance of lieing her way out of the things she's done to keep Therese and Ethan apart, because it would be her (gwen's) voice on the tape admitting to it all and I think Ethan should be there with Luis listening to her of a wife admit it.

Very good idea! Now why hasnt she thought of that, especially since Gwen really likes to rub everything in Theresa's face. Plus Gwen likes to brag about how Ethan always believes her and all the rest. So she(Gwen)would incriminate herself! HE HE, aint it great. Ethan does not deserve Theresa, she deserves so much better but since its him she wants then I think that she should be able to have him. Its way overdue. 7 years, lets get on with it already.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list