List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa, Theresa, Theresa

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa, Theresa, Theresa

Started by Clueless at 2006/11/14 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/18 07:12PM, Views: 927, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/14 11:47AM
    Theresa, Theresa, Theresa
    Clueless

Theresa get a clue. I am all for the saying "Alls fair in love and war" but this is ridiculous. How many times do you have to keep trying to prove to Ethan about his lying wife. I'm sorry girlfriend but give it up. Ethan is as clueless (hey thats me ) as he wants to be. And the fact that you have to keep coming up with stuff to prove to him that Gwen is a liar should tell you something he dosen't want to leave Gwen. And this thing that Ethan said that if he finds out that Gwen had anything to do with the leak of his paternity is crazy. I see him finding out about this and Gwen of course will talk her way out of it. I'm sorry girlfriend but if Ethan really wanted to leave Gwen he would have left her along time ago. You really wanna come clean tell Ethan hes the father of little Ethan and let the chips fall where they may. Hey its just my opinion.

#2   2006/11/14 01:31PM
    Re: Theresa, Theresa, Theresa
    JeFzLaDy

Ok I agree to a point but if you love a man he is worth the fight... however they are dragging it out this crap to long!!! She deserves him but he does not deserve her!!! He needs to see the light on Gwen and the show needs to delete her script!!!

#3   2006/11/14 03:49PM
    sheilajohnson

I agree that Theresa should fight for the man that she loves I really believe that Ethan truly loves Theresa if I were Theresa I Would fight for what I want.

#4   2006/11/14 06:43PM
    norarox88

I honestly think she should give up. I love Ethan and Theresa together but if I see Ethan dismiss her one more time I'm not watching it anymore.

#5   2006/11/14 08:00PM
    nyaccent

She has been trying to get him for many, many, many years...give up and move on.

#6   2006/11/15 07:57AM
    Samantha16

:~ She better fight for her man she kno she right and tellin the truth and as long as she knows the truth she better not give up on Ethan even tho he is a fool for believin the wrong person

#7   2006/11/15 07:57AM
    Samantha16

:~ She better fight for her man she kno she right and tellin the truth and as long as she knows the truth she better not give up on Ethan even tho he is a fool for believin the wrong person

#8   2006/11/15 09:54AM
    SexyJ

Well theresa i think u are doing right by fighting for ur man. But i don't think he is going to leave gwen. I mean how many times do u try to tell him that she is a lair, but he never listen. And i think u need to come up and tell him that little evman is his son. Maybe he will leave gwen. But i think u sre right, cause if u do tell him, it is a 50 50 chance that he might take u to court for ur son. Or he might come back to u, who knows. But your need to hury up cause it is taking to long for ur to get together

#9   2006/11/15 12:01PM
    passionfanatic

I like Teresa and I wouldn't have her back so much if Ethan didn't want her to.

#10   2006/11/15 12:22PM
    tande4ever

Theresa has come too far to give up now and Gwen is a conniving b__tch!I do not like her never have,never will.Gwen is pathetic having to lie to keep a man, she is so pathetic she will never find anyone else willing to put up with her and her mom(being they come as a package deal)obviously!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list