List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Annoying me!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Annoying me!

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2006/11/14 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/14 01:54PM, Views: 575, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/14 10:25AM
    Annoying me!
    JaniceSaysYes

One word!

FOX!

Would love to hear opinions about this *cough, cough* so called FOX who is so sick he might die! (R-I-G-H-T).

Gotta love a bit of sarcasm!

#2   2006/11/14 01:37PM
    Re: Annoying me!
    tande4ever

What i am wondering about him is where did he take acting classes at?And as for his so called stunt now he definitely earned himself the right to be called a Crane now.And i wish Kay would see him for what he is a lying backstabbing butt and she would call off their so called sham wedding.The real Fox is so much better and cuter than this whacked out guy.

#3   2006/11/14 01:51PM
    Brice21

i love fox he is so sexy he deserves k they he went through all that trouble to get her until his back stabbin lyin mother betrayed him and found a way to get miguel back in town

#4   2006/11/14 01:54PM
    Teenie

Kay is a big fake too! Look how her stank self made love to Fox today! She is so nasty by going back and forth having sex with Fox and Miguel. Both men should kick her phony butt to the curb with the quickness. She's no good. I hope Charity comes back and takes Miquel from her, and Fox finds a new love interest. Hopefully it will be Whitney, after she kicks Chad the cheater to the curb. But I agree, this guy playing Fox cannot Act!!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list