List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Started by karajo at 2006/11/13 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 08:11AM, Views: 1294, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/11/20 04:48PM
    Re: lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real
    wendell21

Yup im with u all the way, they need to do something like fire JER, or this show will for sure be cancelled. they promote gwen(the liar\ugh just cant stand her)and she gets away with EVERYTHING. i realize that this IS a soap opera and not real life , but come on wheres the justice for 7 years or torment of Theresa. get over it already, let the truth be known, Gwen leave town and never come back. I really honestly do not believe that if they reveal the truth about Gwen\Rebecca being the ones who sold Ethan out that people will not watch anymore. I think that MORE people will watch to finally see her downfall and what happens with Theresa and Ethan. it would be better for the ratings, so Mr.JER listen up: It is about darn time that u get on with it, we(THE VIEWERS) want to see Gwen takin down for REAL and for GOOD. This is way past pathetic, and we are gonna go else where unless something is done about this!

#22   2006/11/23 06:17PM
    Audd

Quote wendell21: Yup im with u all the way, they need to do something like fire JER, or this show will for sure be cancelled. they promote gwen(the liar\ugh just cant stand her)and she gets away with EVERYTHING. i realize that this IS a soap opera and not real life , but come on wheres the justice for 7 years or torment of Theresa. get over it already, let the truth be known, Gwen leave town and never come back. I really honestly do not believe that if they reveal the truth about Gwen\Rebecca being the ones who sold Ethan out that people will not watch anymore. I think that MORE people will watch to finally see her downfall and what happens with Theresa and Ethan. it would be better for the ratings, so Mr.JER listen up: It is about darn time that u get on with it, we(THE VIEWERS) want to see Gwen takin down for REAL and for GOOD. This is way past pathetic, and we are gonna go else where unless something is done about this!

You got it, now we have the fortune teller tell her they are not meant to be, so why have we been hanging on for the past 7 years??? She said she belongs with someone else, give me a break!!!

Come on ladies, let's protest!!!!

#23   2006/11/23 09:59PM
    theresafan4ever

I totally agree I was so mad too I wanted to throw something at the tv also I felt like giving up on watching the show I think everyone is wanting ethan andtheresa toghether I mean what is it with dragging the storyline out so far with everything in this show I mean they can keep us guessing on everything else I just want theresa and ethan to be together I seriously am thinking about just watching days of our lives only because this is really starting to get annoying that is pretty bad anymore when they show a preview of the truth finally might come out I know that it is bogus I know the truth isnt going to come out come on!! I mean shows like that are supposed to keep you guessing but not this one you can pretty much predict what is going to happen!!!!!

#24   2006/11/24 04:33PM
    mypassion4li...

Why is it that Gwen has to have Ethan? She just like his body and money and status. She ought to get someone else to marry. Theresa needs to be with Ethan--at least for a period of time. If nothing happens by the end of the year with the Theresa-Ethan-Gwen love triangle, I will stop watching, despite the fact I love the show.

#25   2006/11/25 01:01AM
    Ducky4

~) Yes Teresa and Ethan need to be together already. Ethan dang well knows he love Teresa and Gwen just has the wool pulled over Ethans eyes with all this poor me stuff. I cant believe Ethan he is so STUPID sometimes.. Come on Ethan get with Teresa and your kids already...

#26   2006/11/25 09:09PM
    Audd

Again, it's time to take action, Soap Opera Digest has pointed out the fact Passions is losing viewers!!

#27   2006/11/26 01:59AM
    Teenie

I hope the that Theresa never gets Ethan! I'm so sick of her because she is truly Lame....And Gwen knows it.....and you can bet that Gwen will always have a trump card up her little dirty sleeve! You Go Gwen!!!! Ethan has become so unmanly...He is a wanna be Man....And when and if Theresa ever gets with Ethan, all heck is gonna break loose...Another one bites the dust!!!Remember, Theresa does not have clean hands either.....So I will not be protesting......I can't stand Tess and Ethan...what a waste! Write them off the show and give Gwen ah new love interest!! See what Ethan does then??

#28   2006/11/26 08:11AM
    Audd

Quote Teenie: I hope the that Theresa never gets Ethan! I'm so sick of her because she is truly Lame....And Gwen knows it.....and you can bet that Gwen will always have a trump card up her little dirty sleeve! You Go Gwen!!!! Ethan has become so unmanly...He is a wanna be Man....And when and if Theresa ever gets with Ethan, all heck is gonna break loose...Another one bites the dust!!!Remember, Theresa does not have clean hands either.....So I will not be protesting......I can't stand Tess and Ethan...what a waste! Write them off the show and give Gwen ah new love interest!! See what Ethan does then??

Read all the posts, we want to protest the recycled, redundant, boring storylines!! Passions is losing viewers, it's ratings is at a 1.5, because of this the show will be canceled!! THis is why we want to protest before it's too late!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list