List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Started by karajo at 2006/11/13 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 08:11AM, Views: 1356, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/14 04:37PM
    Re: lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real
    Audd

We better, or else this soap is going to be canceled. It's so obvious I can't believe the producers and/or bosses don't see it coming. They need to get rid of Reilly like DOOL got rid of him, look at how that soap turned around. Maybe we should protest saying "Get rid of Reilly" I'm not joking either. This is ridiculas!!

#12   2006/11/15 07:56AM
    Tamj

I am so with you. I am not going to waste any more of my lunch hours watching this. Reilly needs to go!!! How does this man keep getting jobs in this field is beyond me!! With him dragging the story lines out for years and years I can keep up to date enough online. And with the way things are going I probably won't have to do that for too long as if they don't get rid of Reilly the show will for sure be cancelled, which is a shame it has potential!

#13   2006/11/15 10:29AM
    Lolaa

I am with you girl, I hate this stupid show. I am boycotting the show also.

#14   2006/11/15 10:32AM
    Lolaa

Yep, this is why I left this stupid show to watch Days of Our lives

#15   2006/11/16 05:15PM
    charmedgirl

i aree with all of you

#16   2006/11/20 06:04AM
    hollyE2006

I'm agreeing with you on this one...I've been watching this for 6 years now and it's making me sick every time Theresa and Ethan are about to be together something stupid comes up and Gwen always gets him ughhh sickning!Everybody elses secrets are being exposed except for this one,, I guess their afraid of loosing viewers if it finally comes out (that gwen and her mama exposed him),, but on the other hand their going to loose viewers if they keep this crap up!I felt like throwing something at my t.v. the othe week when Gwen got away with it again!LOL Shocking isn't it? well its time that this secret become exposed and they write up a storyline around it. Let Gwen know what it feels like to be on the other end....OHHH YESS and it wasn't Theresa's fault that Gwen lost her baby girl... It was Gwens chioce to run after Theresa and jump on her back and start beating her,, what was Theresa suppose to do? let her beet her to death... Gwen mad a choice to jump her she could have argued with her, or walked away....

#17   2006/11/20 08:23AM
    Audd

Quote Audd: We better, or else this soap is going to be canceled. It's so obvious I can't believe the producers and/or bosses don't see it coming. They need to get rid of Reilly like DOOL got rid of him, look at how that soap turned around. Maybe we should protest saying "Get rid of Reilly" I'm not joking either. This is ridiculas!!

Ratings from Soap Opera Digest!

Passions 1.5
    One Life to Live 2.3, tied with All My Children
    DOOL 2.4, tied With Guiding Light

If this isn't a wake up call, I don't know what is!!!

#18   2006/11/20 08:26AM
    Audd

Quote hollyE2006: I'm agreeing with you on this one...I've been watching this for 6 years now and it's making me sick every time Theresa and Ethan are about to be together something stupid comes up and Gwen always gets him ughhh sickning!Everybody elses secrets are being exposed except for this one,, I guess their afraid of loosing viewers if it finally comes out (that gwen and her mama exposed him),, but on the other hand their going to loose viewers if they keep this crap up!I felt like throwing something at my t.v. the othe week when Gwen got away with it again!LOL Shocking isn't it? well its time that this secret become exposed and they write up a storyline around it. Let Gwen know what it feels like to be on the other end....OHHH YESS and it wasn't Theresa's fault that Gwen lost her baby girl... It was Gwens chioce to run after Theresa and jump on her back and start beating her,, what was Theresa suppose to do? let her beet her to death... Gwen mad a choice to jump her she could have argued with her, or walked away....

That's right, Gwen is the one responsible for losing her baby, Sara!! Not Theresa!!

#19   2006/11/20 02:20PM
    AprilM

WHY IS IT THAT GWEN ALWAYS GET ETHAN, ISN'T THERESA GOT BOTH OF HIS KIDS, SHE FINALLY TELLS ETHAN THE TRUTH AND HE DOESN'T BELIEVE HER ABOUT LITTLE ETHAN BEING HIS SON, I THINK PASSSIONS IS GOING TO GET CANCELLED, FIRST ETHAN AND THERESA NOT BEING TOGETHER THEN LUIS AND SHERIDAN(I REALLY DON'T LIKE FANCY) FINALLY GRACE IS COING BACK!!!
    COME ON WRITER OF PASSIONS LETS GET TI TOGETHER!!! DAYS OF OUR LIVES PUTS PASSIONS TO SHAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Please follow the guidelines, please do not use all caps, it is hard on the eyes!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/20 02:27PM
    #20   2006/11/20 02:30PM
    Audd

The reason why DOOL is so awesome (finally) is because they fired Reilly who was head writer there but still is head writer on Passions. It's true, the producers better wake up before it's canceled, the viewers are threatening to boycott if things don't change, and I'll be right along with them if it helps! I don't want the show canceled, but I can't stand the same old redundant storylines anymore, come up with fresh new storylines! Or else it's over!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list