List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Started by karajo at 2006/11/13 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 08:11AM, Views: 1420, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/13 04:24PM
    lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real
    karajo

after todays episode I have had enough. I absolutely will not watch another episode of passions until ethan and theresa are finally together. I cant waste my time anymore watching the same smirk on gwens face over and over again. maybe then the writers will get off there hind ends and start writing. its not fair to the fans that have been loyal to passions for years to have to put up with. you know the writers are probably getting a kick out of this. I say let them see how funny it is when there ratings drop for being such butt holes to the fans. WHOS WITH ME ?

#2   2006/11/13 04:39PM
    Re: lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real
    Serena

I am with you! I used to zap through and watch the Tabby/Endora stuff. I could watch the show in 10 minutes or less, then I wouldn't even watch at all and just read these boards -bored is right-with the show!
    I don't think their ratings can get much lower, but let's see.....

#3   2006/11/13 05:14PM
    tande4ever

I too agree it is infuriating,I used to sit through whole show and not go nowhere now you can do all household chores and sit back down to same old crap.Gwen needs to be sent far away with her trampy mother.

#4   2006/11/13 06:25PM
    Audd

This is exactly what I have been saying for a long time now. It's true, they probably think they are keeping us glued to the TV by repeating the same storyline,perhaps they think we are too dumb and we don't notice?? They probably sit in a bar drinking and laughing at how dumb we are because we keep watching, well the last laugh will be from us when they lose their jobs because the show was canceled. I say get out of the bar, do your job or get new writers who know how to write and who have an imagination and creativity!!! I'm thoroughly ticked off, today was the last straw for me and I'm sure many loyal viewers who have put up with the writers shenanigans long enough will agree!!!! This is now beyond words, there is no words to describe how aweful the writing is, redundant, boring, predictable, irritating, am I getting close???? Shape up Reilly before you lose another job ( isn't it funny how exciting and interesting DOOL is now that Reilly is gone???) I say it's time for some action from the viewers!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/13 06:26PM
    #5   2006/11/13 06:38PM
    nyaccent

What is funny is I haven't watched Passions in about 2 years and this week I started watching it again.....and I was able to follow the story, knowing what was going on.......

#6   2006/11/13 07:25PM
    rica44

yeah me too! i am starting to get bored with that part of the show even though theresa is my fave and ethan is oh so hot! Enough already...something new PLEASE!!!!

#7   2006/11/14 02:37PM
    kandace1985

I am done too

#8   2006/11/14 02:43PM
    kayvsivy

Alright, guys, WE'll get together again on this message board in a week or two (depending on how fast the house gets cleaned) and maybe chat when the truth comes out : )

#9   2006/11/14 03:32PM
    fancy face

I am with you can take no more. it is annoying

#10   2006/11/14 04:06PM
    KristinTone

I am with you guys I have stopped watching Passions until I read something worth while. I too lost intrest in Days for the past year or so, but it is getting good again! I am excited! I will protest passions and when these writers pull their heads out of their butts maybe I will go back. Its sad but RIP Passions..........

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list