List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Fed Up

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fed Up

Started by shmily at 2006/11/13 03:55PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/14 02:36PM, Views: 504, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/11/13 03:55PM
    Fed Up
    shmily

Enough already!
    I am so sick of teresa and gwen. Let the truth come out. I need a new story line. I am giving up watching until the truth comes out!!

#2   2006/11/14 11:36AM
    Re: Fed Up
    charlie01

Me too. I guess the writers does not care what their fans want. But as of today, I am out.

#3   2006/11/14 11:54AM
    Twinangel42

I really like this soap, but this deal with Theresa and Gwen is SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Theresa and Ethan together. GET THIS OVER WITH PLEASE IT IS GETTING REALLY OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also agree that the writer needs to pay attention to what the fans that watch this have to say. I have read alot of these comments and alot of them say that they want this over!!!

#4   2006/11/14 01:20PM
    devieyedmama

I am done also. I loved watching Passions but i can't take this anymore. They need to get Sheffer to write for Passions also. He has brought DOOL back to wonderful and they need to bring him here cause until something is done I am also done with Passions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5   2006/11/14 01:26PM
    JeFzLaDy

This is such a load of crap...I don't understand why they keep going with this! They need to get on with the program. Out with the truth NOW!!! I am giving up on this show if they don't start coming out with the truth with Gwen & her mom!!!

#6   2006/11/14 02:36PM
    kandace1985

I AM DONE TOO!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list