List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Give an early update please!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Give an early update please!!!

Started by ginadawn at 2006/11/13 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/13 12:57PM, Views: 482, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/11/13 10:51AM
    Give an early update please!!!
    ginadawn

I really want 2 know what happened today!! I am at work so I wait to for the daily updates. I leave at 5pm. Thanks a lot anyone.

#2   2006/11/13 12:41PM
    Re: Give an early update please!!!
    tande4ever

Luis undressed and undreesed Fancy in pit to get her warm while Sheridan is up top watching and fuming to Paloma more or less.And J.T. said Phyllis was leak to tabloid his stringer in mansion.Theresa says she will have him killed and Ethan told Theresa it is over now(ha) and Sam and workers can not get in pit any other way they are trying to figure way to get down from top.Also Fox made call in bathroom to people who worked for Allistair to do him favor I think it is to find Charity,and he comes out making himself have fever with curling iron and Kay won't let Miguel tell him nothing so we are in same boat as friday more or less.I believe J.t. ran into rebecca before coming to Ethan's room and she gave him 100.00 which is why he turned on Theresa.So Gwen thanked him of course and now we wait till tomorrow to see what else happens huh?Hope this helps you.

#3   2006/11/13 12:57PM
    Re: Give an early update please!!!
    ginadawn

Thank you. I figured JT would make up something else. It was to good to be true about Gwen & Rebecca being caught.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list