List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Hello and Hi!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hello and Hi!

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2006/11/13 05:40AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/14 10:23AM, Views: 530, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/13 05:40AM
    Hello and Hi!
    JaniceSaysYes

Good Morning Ladies & Gents!

Please forgive me for it is proper manners to introduce one's self. Before I mix it up more here at Soaps.com, I want to take the time to say hello, to get to know you all, and also to tell a bit about me.

Last week, I was welcomed into the soaps.com family as a Moderator. Being involved in online volunteering is something I have been doing for over 10 years. Having been part of numerous web forums, holding many positions, and as well as currently having my own forum online, I could NEVER pass up a chance to mingle and yap about the soaps!

I watch many soaps, and I will be moderating all the soaps boards here at soaps.com. My favorite soap is Days of Our lives. I also watch, Y&R, B&B, AMC, GH (sometimes) and last Passions. I do keep up on the other soaps as well. Being involved in soap forums, you are always up to date!

Once again Hello & Hi! I am Janice, and thank you so much for having me.(grin).

#2   2006/11/13 12:50PM
    Re: Hello and Hi!
    tande4ever

Hi welcome I am Tammy and I love Passions.You guys do an awesome job for us all.Thanks!!!! And nice to meet you.(so to speak) hahahaha

#3   2006/11/13 03:38PM
    Audd

Hello Janice, I introduced myself after you did on the DOOL site as a fellow mod!

I will introduce myself as well. I have also been made a moderator as of last week. I have been a DOOL fan for over 25 years (I'm 37) and a Passions fan since day one. I have four boys ages 4-13 and a daughter, 18. I have an in home daycare center, so during nap time I am able to watch our beloved soaps. I'm really excited to be able to help and to chat with fellow fans. It's interesting to read other opinions and also have people to chat with when we are happy and/or angry about what is going on. Right now I have a feeling we are all pretty upset with the triangle that has been going on since the show began, especially after today when JT named Phylis the one who exposed Ethan's paternity. LOL!

I'm looking forward to chatting and reading your posts, keep them coming, it's what keeps things interesting, LOL

Take care,
    Audrey

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/13 03:39PM
    #4   2006/11/14 10:23AM
    JaniceSaysYes

Quote tande4ever: Hi welcome I am Tammy and I love Passions.You guys do an awesome job for us all.Thanks!!!! And nice to meet you.(so to speak) hahahaha

Thanks a BUNCH! I look forward to posting with you.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list