List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: WHAT ARE THE ODDS..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS..

Started by INDIANA7805 at 2006/11/11 07:05AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/14 08:23AM, Views: 533, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/11/11 07:05AM
    WHAT ARE THE ODDS..
    INDIANA7805

That Rebecca got to JC W/the hundred dollars that was missing from Gwen pack to him & now he turn to their side once again?

#2   2006/11/11 07:53PM
    Re: WHAT ARE THE ODDS..
    tande4ever

But to me i thought it was to outbid other one and that 100.00 would make it even right?so Gwen should go to 101.00 that is so crazy for this plot to be this lame.

#3   2006/11/13 08:06PM
    babyjane

From what I've been reading in the spoilers posted elsewhere, Jullian is the culprit. Apparently he must have made JT an offer he could not refuse. The question is Why? I think he did it for leverage so he could offer Tersa the evidence she needed in order to get Ethan in exchange for her giving him custody of LE.

#4   2006/11/13 08:48PM
    Serena

Quote babyjane: From what I've been reading in the spoilers posted elsewhere, Jullian is the culprit. Apparently he must have made JT an offer he could not refuse. The question is Why? I think he did it for leverage so he could offer Tersa the evidence she needed in order to get Ethan in exchange for her giving him custody of LE.

Makes sense it may be Julian, but we must be cautious not to list spoilers without warnings....I have flubbed up many times myself.

#5   2006/11/13 09:18PM
    iheartlucas

Quote Serena:
    Quote babyjane: From what I've been reading in the spoilers posted elsewhere, Jullian is the culprit. Apparently he must have made JT an offer he could not refuse. The question is Why? I think he did it for leverage so he could offer Tersa the evidence she needed in order to get Ethan in exchange for her giving him custody of LE.

Makes sense it may be Julian, but we must be cautious not to list spoilers without warnings....I have flubbed up many times myself.

OMG! Anyway~ ;o) I thought Ethan said, "JT better not be in town...blah, blah, blah.....Rebecca and Gwen.....Blah!"
    Once again...I am disappointed!
    I mean~ helloooooooo!? Teresa brought JT to Ethan, why else would she go to such extremes!?
    Plus, ********on a preview I saw last week**********

Didn't the preview show Teresa telling Ethan that Little Ethan is his?!

lol Someone please help me understand!!!! lol

#6   2006/11/14 07:47AM
    Clueless

Quote iheartlucas:
    Quote Serena:

OMG! Anyway~ ;o) I thought Ethan said, "JT better not be in town...blah, blah, blah.....Rebecca and Gwen.....Blah!"
    I mean~ helloooooooo!? Teresa brought JT to Ethan, why else would she go to such extremes!?

I saw that preview too, and I was like its about time.

#7   2006/11/14 08:23AM
    Serena

Quote Clueless:
    Quote iheartlucas:
    Quote Serena:

I saw that preview too, and I was like its about time.

Yes, you are correct- but when I mentioned it, mine was edited saying it was a spoiler....
    I really don't even watch it much anymore, but I do enjoy keeping up with these boards.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list