List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa vs Gwen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa vs Gwen

Started by medic4812 at 2006/11/09 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/16 12:21PM, Views: 1721, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/11/15 11:25AM
    Re: Theresa vs Gwen
    Momof2gurls

I can't stand Qwen, but she is a great actress! I really am getting annoyed though that this has been going on for so long. The truth needs to come out about Gwen. They are making Ethan look like a complete moron. I don't understand these writers. This use to be my favorite soap, but nothing changes!

#22   2006/11/15 11:55AM
    passionfanatic

I love soaps But Passions is really becoming cazy I really wish Teresa would get a break she has been trying to do the same thing since i can remember and everybody know Ethan wants her.

#23   2006/11/15 03:11PM
    hillary_hannah

theresa needs someone better than Jarod too....I think Jarod is really ugly

#24   2006/11/15 03:13PM
    Theresa vs Gwen
    hillary_hannah

I hate gwen she is ugly and annoying and I don't think she can act at all....she needs to lose soon before I stop watching

#25   2006/11/15 11:10PM
    Danielle

I agree, the story line has gone on long enough but I think that they are trying to drag it out to Gwens maternity leave date. I do think it will come out soon. She (Lisa Huber) will be taking maternity leave and they will have to explain her abscense some how. I think Ethan will find out kick Gwen to the curb and she will leave but while she is gone (maternity leave) she will find something bad about Theresa and come back to wreck Theresa and Ehtans Happiness. Personally, I do not think Ethan deserves Theresa. He sleeps with her but will not leave his wife. Theresa needs to be with Jarred and when Ethan finds the truth out about Gwen, he should have to work hard at getting Theresa back. He should have to grovel. If he really loved Theresa he would be with her. He is representing Julian in a custody battle, that alone should tell Theresa how callous he is. Hasn't Reiley heard of Conflict of interest. I work nights and do not even tape the show anymore, I log on here and find out the rest.

#26   2006/11/16 05:47AM
    Audd

Reilly is too dumb to figure anything out. If he had any brains, he would have finished this storyline a long time ago. I too, am now only watching the last 10 minutes of the show when I do watch at all!! All it is, is a repeat from years ago, so what's the point. I too feel Ethan is a moronic fool for believing a lying wrench he has for a wife, too many red flags, but he does not see any of them. Theresa deserves the happiness she is entitleed to and Gwen and Rebecca should be in a mental institution!!!!

#27   2006/11/16 10:01AM
    tripelhhh

I have been watching Passions, for a while now, But I'm just about done, it is getting Really Stuped, Enough allreday, Gwen and her CONNIVING little Mother,I wish they would just drop Dead, Theresa never gets what She wants, Ethan doesn't wanna leave his wife Gwen, but he doesn't mind scheating on Her, He Sleeps with Theresa every time he has a chance, I am seriously disapointed, with the way Passions is going, please move on allreday, it's been LONG------------ ENOUGH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#28   2006/11/16 12:21PM
    rjhelms

All I can say is the couples that had a chance of getting back together, have no chance now. Even if they end up with each other, it won't matter. The magic is gone. And the writers, whoever that is, destroyed these couples when he started degrading the women on this show. Not one woman on the show is good. All of them have lied, cheated, and worse! And Ethan is nothing more than a jerk now. He isn't worth pursuing. He's destroyed Theresa & Ethan, Louis & Sheridan, Migel & Kay, Sam & Grace, Dr. Eve & T.C., Whitney & Chad, even Julian & Rebecca. All of these couples aren't together and have lost their magic.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list