List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa vs Gwen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa vs Gwen

Started by medic4812 at 2006/11/09 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/16 12:21PM, Views: 1660, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/11/13 02:49PM
    Re: Theresa vs Gwen
    Angelic

Quote Audd: I was actually screaming at the T.V today. THis is beyond ridiculas now. How can the writers justify this continuous, redundant and dragged out storyline. I can't believe Gwen is winning again. Do the writers actually write???? Do they actually work???? How can they??? It's the same story, same lines, same people everyday except today they throw in Phillys!!! There is such a thing as suspense and excitment, this is not it, this is plain boring and irritating. Six longggggggggggggggggggggg years of this triangle and Gwen winning. I'm on the fence now as to whether or not I can watch this, it's insulting to viewers who have a brain!!!! can't the writers think of a totally new storyline with these three actors???? I've said it before, my 9 year old could come up with better storylines, hey how about me. I would love to actually work unlike these writers now, and really make this show exciting like a soap is suppose to be. The writers should look at other soaps and what fans post, on other soaps fans do not write what Passion fans do!! We are mad, and right now I wouldn't care if this soap is canceled, the writers deserve to lose their jobs for being lazy and uncreative!! Get off your butts and do your job before you lose more fans which you cannot afford to lose and lose your jobs. We don't care about anything but wrapping up this storyline already!!!

Audd, tell us how you really feel! Sorry, I couldn't resist!
    Of course you are right on and I can't believe this soap has lasted this long on the same story. I thought Santa Barbara was better and it was dropped- maybe bring on A. Martinez for Pilar, okay, so I would just like to see him again. But this show is probably the next Titanic, so unless they get a new writer, we may be seeing some infomercials in it's spot...

#12   2006/11/13 03:52PM
    sheilajohnson

I can't believe that Gwen has gotten away with her lie once again I'm getting very upset because this has to end It has been going on to long everyones secert has come out so far Etan has to find out that his wife can't be trusted.Theresa loves Ethan so much let them finally be together Etan loves Theresa more.

#13   2006/11/14 11:04AM
    goodwitch1956

i am so sick of gwen just want Theresa to get Ethan so bad . but they need to rap this story line up its been way too long

#14   2006/11/14 12:04PM
    Twinangel42

Get this over with already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!! It is so old, like really, really, old!!!!! I am like alot of people on here I think that it is never going to end so I am going to quit watching it. You can get on here and tell exactly what is going on everyday.

#15   2006/11/14 12:41PM
    usabutterfly...

I agree I think that Theresa should be with Ethan after all this time.

#16   2006/11/14 05:19PM
    Teenie

Gwen has my vote! you go girl!!! She may be conniving, sneaky and devious, but damn....she is good. Ethan need too stop with the holy than thou attitude because he cheated with Theresa, so he sure ain't no saint. Theresa is so dumb, because Ethan will be with her if he truly wanted too..She need to stop giving up the booty!!!

#17   2006/11/14 06:41PM
    norarox88

I'm really starting to hate the writer of this show.

#18   2006/11/15 06:58AM
    medic4812

*) You are soo right!!! I was waiting anxiously for Gwen to get hers and like a rat she was saved from the sinking ship...Theresa needs to move on because Ethan is an idiot for thinking Gwen is innocent.. He is just as bad or worse than Gwen

#19   2006/11/15 07:12AM
    Audd

I hate Gwen (great actress, anyone who can make the majority of viewers hate them is awesome) She can stab, choke, leak out paternity tests, kidnap a baby, lie constantly to her husband and she gets away with it countless times!! I'm beginning to think Ethan is a moron. Why in God's name would a women bring a mental boy (JT) who has proof his lying conniving wife was the one who leaked the paternity???? WHY, WHY WHY???????????????????????? Seeing Gwen say "YES!!!!!!!!!!" in triumph should have been a clue to Ethan. I think Theresa should move on, she deserves someone who has brains and the utmost love and respect for her, Ethan does not!!!

The writers, along with Reilly (JERk), need to be fired before the show is canceled. Reilly almost destroyed DOOL, but he was fired and now DOOL is back on top. I say "goodbye Reilly" your no good!!!

#20   2006/11/15 07:42AM
    Samantha16

Yo ya so right... dat crap is so stupid im startin to get mad as hell cuz Ethan needs to open his pretty little eyes and satop being an idiot, he is married to a lier and she needs to leave and leave soon, cuz that is no fair to ethan or Theresa...

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list