List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa vs Gwen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa vs Gwen

Started by medic4812 at 2006/11/09 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/16 12:21PM, Views: 1714, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/09 11:45AM
    Theresa vs Gwen
    medic4812

:D I am soooo ready for Ethan to find out about Gwen. Is he really that naive??? As for Chad I think he is having a menage a trois with that guy and Valerie. Rebecca needs to be in jail but, not a man's jail an all womens where she won't get any lovin but,
    will she ?I think she swings both ways!!!@

#2   2006/11/09 01:42PM
    Re: Theresa vs Gwen
    tande4ever

I agree 100% with all that you said.

#3   2006/11/10 07:21AM
    jenniquituizaca

THIS TRIO HAS GONE ON FAR TO LONG. GWEN NEEDS TO GET WHAT SHE DESERVES FOR KEEPING SECRETS FROM THE MAN WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BE SO IMPORTANT IN HER LIFE. SHE NEEDS TO LOSE ALL THAT IS DEAR TO HER FOR ALL THE LIES SHE HAS TOLD. AS FOR HER MOM SHE NEEDS TO PAY AS WELL.

Just a reminder, please do not post in all caps, as it is hard to read and against soaps.com guidelines. Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/13 06:39PM
    #4   2006/11/13 12:00PM
    mylisia

I could not agree with you more I get tired of teresa all ways looking like the bad guy.Gwen needs to get whats comeing to her.Teresa deserves to finally be happy with the man she loves and deserves. It is time for a new story line.

#5   2006/11/13 12:17PM
    AprilM

I'M GOING TO STOP WATCHING PASSIONS B/C FINALLY THE SUPPOSED TRUTH WAS GOING TO COME OUT ABOUT GWEN AND THEN J.T. LIES, EVERYBODY WAITS FOR THIS MOMENT AND THEN HE LIES, SO OF COURSE GWEN GETS WHAT SHE WANTS AGAIN AND ETHEN IS LIKE HE CAN'T SEE WHATS GOING ON "GWEN WOULDN'T LIE TO HIM" YEAH RIGHT!!! THE SAME OH BULL CRAP!! POOR THERESA ALWAYS GETS THE BAD END!!

Just a reminder, please do not post in all caps, as it is hard to read and against soaps.com guidelines. Thanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/13 06:39PM
    #6   2006/11/13 12:34PM
    tande4ever

I too am steaming over this and as always Theresa is out (money)(Jared) and Ethan,imagine that,I am joining all others who are po'd over this it is bull.And how many other ways can they go about writing this?It looks like they have exceeded the limit on idiotic ways to sucker us into believing it will come to a happy ending.I am about to point of saying "Let Gwen have him" they truly do deserve each other.Theresa is so beyond this crap.

#7   2006/11/13 12:43PM
    nusha

:0 I think passions needs some new writers. They stick with this old story line because they lack the imagination to come up with anything new. How many of us would love to see Gwen lose everything and have little miss silver spoon in mouth see how the other half lives. make her poor. how about an alcoholic homeless person who must seek out Theresa's kindness. Humble Gwen and Rebbecca.

#8   2006/11/13 12:53PM
    Tamj

I so totally agree with you!!! After what happened today, I to vowed to stop watching!! I can't believe they are really going to keep dragging this on. Years and years of this is enough!! And how naive is Ethan!! Gwen so needs to pay her dues and Theresa needs to finally be happy with Ethan and both her children.

#9   2006/11/13 01:11PM
    Serena

Shame on us for reading (and posting as I have) the spoilers as we tend to interpret them as we want them to read.... They like to give a tease, just like often the previews tempt with one thing and then as we watch it is a dream or a fantasy.

Honestly, I haven't watched Passions is some time, I read this message board to kind of keep up.
    Maybe Hogan Sheffer will get caught up putting Days back on track and then take over Passions too?

This thread has been edited because it contained a spoiler of what was to happen on Friday's show...some people do not wish to read spoilers, so it should be labeled as one. Thanks.

Ooops, my apologies, I guess I assumed everyone has read one of the many posted spoliers listed throughout these posts. Yes, you are right, I should not have included that in a regular post. I often have to scold my noisy fingers....again, sorry folks!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/13 07:47PM
    #10   2006/11/13 02:07PM
    Audd

I was actually screaming at the T.V today. THis is beyond ridiculas now. How can the writers justify this continuous, redundant and dragged out storyline. I can't believe Gwen is winning again. Do the writers actually write???? Do they actually work???? How can they??? It's the same story, same lines, same people everyday except today they throw in Phillys!!! There is such a thing as suspense and excitment, this is not it, this is plain boring and irritating. Six longggggggggggggggggggggg years of this triangle and Gwen winning. I'm on the fence now as to whether or not I can watch this, it's insulting to viewers who have a brain!!!! can't the writers think of a totally new storyline with these three actors???? I've said it before, my 9 year old could come up with better storylines, hey how about me. I would love to actually work unlike these writers now, and really make this show exciting like a soap is suppose to be. The writers should look at other soaps and what fans post, on other soaps fans do not write what Passion fans do!! We are mad, and right now I wouldn't care if this soap is canceled, the writers deserve to lose their jobs for being lazy and uncreative!! Get off your butts and do your job before you lose more fans which you cannot afford to lose and lose your jobs. We don't care about anything but wrapping up this storyline already!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list