List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: SPOILER THREAD!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER THREAD!!

Started by Chrissi at 2006/11/09 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 12:12PM, Views: 2061, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/09 09:34AM
    SPOILER THREAD!!
    Chrissi

Please feel free to post spoilers from the next few days or weeks in this thread!

Not sure if these are old. I don't watch Passions that often.

The mysterious person in the black trench coat gets a blackmail letter from JT.

The person Spike has been using to get him cash is being blackmailed! Later he receives his own blackmail note!

#2   2006/11/11 02:53AM
    Re: SPOILER THREAD!!
    Angelic

Monday, November 13
    Ethan is stunned when J.T. tells him who leaked his paternity! Luis gets naked to warm up an injured Fancy. Fox has a special request for Miguel.
    Tuesday, November 14
    Ethan presses J.T. to reveal Theresa's secret. Sheridan is torn apart over her love for Luis. Fox manipulates Kay into betraying Miguel.

Wednesday, November 15
    Fox places a secret call to Charity! Julian forces Theresa to choose between Ethan and Little Ethan. Chris and Sam attempt to rescue Luis and Fancy.

Thursday, November 16
    A heartbroken Jared decides to leave Harmony. Luis tells Paloma he thinks he and Fancy could have a real future together. Miguel begins to lose patience with a conflicted Kay.

Friday, November 17
    Theresa confesses to Ethan that he is Little Ethan's father! Charity arrives in Harmony! A worried Eve observes Sheridan and Fancy competing for Luis' affection.

Wednesday, November 22
    A fortuneteller has stunning, life-changing news for Theresa regarding Ethan.
    Friday, November 17
    Once again, Endora creates magical mayhem to celebrate Thanksgiving!

Not much new for 11/20-24(imagine that! haha!)
    Noah and Paloma get closer at a party. Grace Bennett receives a mysterious telephone call. Tabitha is disturbed to find Charity in her home. Ethan deals with the news that he is Little Ethan's real father. A fortune teller offers Theresa an eye-opening prediction about Ethan. Kay's bridal shower starts off on a nasty note. Tabloid reporter J.T. Cornell wants the randy Rebecca to run away with him. Endora cooks up mystical trouble on Thanksgiving. FYI, soap fans: Passions is pre-empted Thursday 11/23 for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/17 03:35AM
    #3   2006/11/12 10:16AM
    Chrissi

Woohoo, thanks for the spoilers, Angelic!

#4   2006/11/13 06:03AM
    JaniceSaysYes

Ethan deals with the shocking of news about being Little Ethan's dad.

A fortune teller as life changing news for Theresa regarding Ethan of course.

Endora creates magical mayhen at Thanksgiving.

Tabby is shaken when she spies Charity in her home.

JT asks Becs to run away with him.

Fancy fears the game is over.

Chris watches nervously as Luis questions James about Phyllis's killer.

Noah and Paloma bond.

Casting News:

Sources tells SOW that JT will get his comeuppance in Dec. and he will be off canvas.

FROM SNS

#5   2006/11/14 01:53PM
    ginadawn

So do u know if JT will tell Ethan about Gwen & Rebecca b4 he leaves??!!

#6   2006/11/16 01:32PM
    cherrypie

~) spike is a dufus but at least he brings some spice to this horribly dead show..why don't you have tabatha and her kid do some really horrible things to the people at harmony.Hey charity is coming back, have her and charity get into it wow!! wouldn't that be wild..bet you would get all kinds of people watching then..the destruction of harmony,2 witches and an angel..haha..

#7   2006/11/16 01:37PM
    cherrypie

oh lord magical mayham..watch the floor i think i just threw up..

#8   2006/11/16 03:51PM
    Audd

YOu guys do a great job with spoilers and I've told Chrissi this as well, however, with Passions, there is never any spoilers because it's the same thing all the time. I'm angry with the writers, this soap had such potential but it was lost with the repeated storylines for the last 7 years. Do the writers and/or producers know how the fans feel?? I'm serious!! I don't want the show canceled, but I don't see how it can survive the way it's going right now !! Reilly needs to go ASAP!! Thanks for the spoilers, you guys do a great job with what you have to work with, just like the wonderful actors on Passions.

#9   2006/11/16 07:21PM
    rfreeze1

I have been watching Passions and DOOLs for years and DOOLs out shines Passions now. Passions first of all needs to put Sheridan and Luiz back together. Stop the Theresa Ethan sogga. Every story part drags on and on. DOOL keeps you going every day. You don't want to miss a day. There are many stories going on in one soap (DOOL)and they are solved in no time and moves on to something else the way life is in general. Some of these storie lines have lasted for months that my husband makes fun of Passions and can tell you what going on and not watch it for a week or so. He can't keep up with DOOL cause it moves so fast and being so I don't have the time to keep him updated. I use to love to watch the entire soap of Passions. Then it got where I would only watch the Sheridan Luiz part and now there is nothing now that is hardly interesting. You took away the love of our life which was the special couples and there is not much left to watch of interest. At least DOOL is going back to bringing back some of the couples and keeping us guessing and motivated until the next day to tune in. Wake up Passions. You once had a good thing!!!

#10   2006/11/25 05:32AM
    Jenni

From tvguide.com for Nov.27-Dec.1

Whitney angrily confronts Chad about his cheating ways. Kay feels crushed when she finds Miguel and Charity making love. Meanwhile, Luis and Fancy are desperately seeking privacy to do some trysting of their own. Elsewhere in Harmony, things get so hot between Theresa and Jared that the couple actually causes a fire! The jealous Ethan finds proof that Jared has devious intentions toward Theresa. Dr. Eve Russell is in for an earful when Grace calls her long distance.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list