List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Else Wanted To....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Else Wanted To....

Started by iheartlucas at 2006/11/07 09:03PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/10 11:49AM, Views: 491, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/07 09:03PM
    Who Else Wanted To....
    iheartlucas

I just wanted to SMACK Rebecca, Gwen, JT, and (believe it or not) Ethan today!
    I have wanted Teresa and Ethan together since day one! After today...I hope Teresa proves that Rebecca and Gwen lied! I hope Ethan wants Teresa back! And....I HOPE she makes him beg! I am sorry, but I agree w/Teresa....why would she drag him into that room if she had hit Gwen over the head!? DUH!
    I wish she'd get Sam to dust that wood for fingerprints....Miss Hooker Rebecca's prints will be all over that wood!!!! hahahahaaaaaaaa!

#2   2006/11/08 07:01AM
    Re: Who Else Wanted To....
    mypassion4li...

Really, why doesn't the police investigate. Rebecca suggested to press charges, well, all that would do is dig her and her daughter's own graves. Go ahead, file a report, but they had better look into it!

#3   2006/11/08 07:48AM
    Twinangel42

:0 I don't think that is ever going to happen! I want Theresa and Ethan together, I have always wanted them together, but they have had it going on so long, between all of them, that I don't think that it will happen!!!!! I love seeing Theresa and Ethan together! I really wish it would happen now!

#4   2006/11/10 11:49AM
    iheartlucas

Oh! I agree! I want Teresa and Ethan together...I am just saying Ethan really gets on my nerves... He secretly makes love with Teresa and then tells her he won't leave Gwen! Why? Gwen has the biggest teeth on daytime!!! Teresa is so pretty! I just hope this all comes out 2day! I have to work Monday and will miss it then!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list