List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Luis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Luis

Started by lori1974 at 2006/11/06 04:07PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/10 02:55PM, Views: 613, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/06 04:07PM
    Luis
    lori1974

i think luis should be with fancy and leave sherdin and chris move on with there lives. besides luis is cute he can get any gal he wants.

#2   2006/11/06 04:39PM
    Re: Luis
    kayvsivy

He is a stud isn't he?

#3   2006/11/08 07:04AM
    mypassion4li...

Quote lori1974: i think luis should be with fancy and leave sherdin and chris move on with there lives. besides luis is cute he can get any gal he wants.

I agree. Luis should be with Fancy. After what Sheridan has done to him--seducing him and then pushing him away and comparing him to Alistair--Luis should forget her completely.

#4   2006/11/08 06:12PM
    Karenqttlbmp

I want Luis with Sheridan and Fancy to go back with Noah!

#5   2006/11/08 07:14PM
    tande4ever

Sheridan should have already used up all her get Luis back chances,now she should have to stay with Chris and let Luis move on with fancy as now they obviously have a connection.And Sheridan is jealous as seen by episode today.She knows he shares special bond with fancy she thought only they shared.

#6   2006/11/08 08:06PM
    Loveletta1

Dont like to see fancy with luis,she is too pushy she get on my nerves. And the speed she got over Noah I definietly do not want her to be with luis; she probably would break his big heart.

#7   2006/11/10 07:32AM
    jenniquituizaca

I AGREE SHERIDEN HAS USED ALL HER CHANCES TO BE WITH LUIS SHE NEEDS TO MOVE ON AND LEAVE HIM ALONE SO HE CAN BE ABLE TO GET ON WITH HIS LIFE WHETHER IT BE WITH FANCY OR SOME OTHER PERSON. NOT SURE THAT FANCY IS THE RIGHT PERSON FOR LUIS BUT AT LEAST SHE IS NOT LYING TO HERSELF AND BREAKING HIS HEART ... YET. I ALSO AGREE THAT SHE IS RUSHING INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH LUIS BECAUSE IT WAS NOT TO LONG AGO AND SHE SAID THAT NOAH WAS THE ONLY MAN FOR HER. SHE NEEDS TO GET HER PRIOITIES STRAIGHTENED OUT FIRST.

#8   2006/11/10 02:55PM
    JaniceSaysYes

I really like Luis and Fancy!

Sheridan who? lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list