List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Spike!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spike!

Started by mypassion4life23 at 2006/11/05 11:16AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/08 06:51PM, Views: 453, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/11/05 11:16AM
    Spike!
    mypassion4li...

>(

Spike is probably the only character I find absolutely no entertainment from. The name Spike, for one, is ridiculous! He keeps slipping out of all his crimes and cruelty--he needs to be killed "on accident" or some big scheme like that. The guy is disgraceful, disgusting, and mean!

#2   2006/11/06 05:13PM
    Re: Spike!
    Tasia24

I for one don't like Spike & I think that Sam & Noah should beat the mess out of him. Spike looks disgusting & hearing him speak annoys me. Jessica should have shot him in Rome when she had the chance. And Spike has some nerve telling her she killed those men when he knows he really did.

#3   2006/11/07 12:22PM
    Qua--

Personally he is hilarious

Especially last year with half of the stuff he did to Jessica during the Passions Disaster

#4   2006/11/07 04:39PM
    mod matt

I like Spike with his Jim Morrison impersonator look and perverse body language. With Alistair away, they had to have someone comically cruel on. Does anyone think that his name is really a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference?

#5   2006/11/08 06:58AM
    mypassion4li...

Quote mod matt: I like Spike with his Jim Morrison impersonator look and perverse body language. With Alistair away, they had to have someone comically cruel on. Does anyone think that his name is really a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference?

I hope his name is not from Buffy the Vampire Slayer's William the Bloody aka Spike. I loved that Spike, and Passions' Spike makes me sick.

#6   2006/11/08 06:09PM
    Karenqttlbmp

I don't like Spike either! He is treating Jessica badly and he goes crazy with all of his crimes and things like this

#7   2006/11/08 06:51PM
    capcat

>) Re spike I know it is not the actor but the character needs to get lost and stop being so evil, I am really tired of the spike and jessica story. the abuse he does to her is sickening and killing the johns is dispicable. Either reform spike or get rid of him and make him a good charactor. writers please stoppppp dragging the storyline on and on and on, If the writers keep on being borring they will lose what watchers they hasve left. from what i understand alot of people r fed up with the dragging on and on and for heavens sake please stop the gwen ethan and therasaLet ethan find out finally that gwen and rebecca set him up and let them get their just rrewards. i know changed the subject but i am getting tired of the dragging on and on and on.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list