List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: It is a guy (here is the proof)...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It is a guy (here is the proof)...

Started by sweetigal4 at 2006/11/02 08:25AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/15 10:38AM, Views: 1137, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/02 08:25AM
    It is a guy (here is the proof)...
    sweetigal4

Chad is cheating w/ a guy because one of the classical signs of someone living on the DL is being to rough w/ their woman. A few episodes ago Whit told Chad to lighten up on the hugging cause he was hurting her.

#2   2006/11/02 08:41AM
    Re: It is a guy (here is the proof)...
    jovigirl

Oh man, my mom said this weeks ago!! This homosexual stuff is getting out of hand.

#3   2006/11/02 12:46PM
    tamater2

;( I hope it is not that would be way beyond the norm for him,but then again this is a soap world so....

#4   2006/11/02 02:56PM
    Jenni

I'm hoping it's not a man but I noticed that too. He said Whitney was too delicate and he likes it rough some time. That doesn't mean it is a man but it made me go hmmm.

#5   2006/11/02 05:59PM
    ash3

If Chad is cheating on Whitney with a guy then is it really considered cheating? It's obvious Valerie is one of the the persons he's cheating on Whitney with, otherwise why would he of showed up in the hotel room where Whitney went and thought it was Chad under the covers with Valerie...and Valerie looked so scared like Whitney caught her with Chad. Maybe Valerie is going with a man that is married to someone else. If Chad is gay, I don't know that a lot of people will watch this show anymore. I don't think i could deal with that. I don't think Chad is gay. They wouldn't go that far....or at least they shouldn't.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/02 06:00PM
    #6   2006/11/02 08:59PM
    Angelic

Quote ash3: If Chad is cheating on Whitney with a guy then is it really considered cheating? It's obvious Valerie is one of the the persons he's cheating on Whitney with, otherwise why would he of showed up in the hotel room where Whitney went and thought it was Chad under the covers with Valerie...and Valerie looked so scared like Whitney caught her with Chad. Maybe Valerie is going with a man that is married to someone else. If Chad is gay, I don't know that a lot of people will watch this show anymore. I don't think i could deal with that. I don't think Chad is gay. They wouldn't go that far....or at least they shouldn't.

Valerie may be doing Julian or even invisable Ali- but if Chad is gay, so what? Simone is gay and they have shown her in bed with her friend and I think they showed them kissing too (?). Maybe Chad turned to a monk or someone in Rome when he was still going through confusion thinking Whitney was his sister. He may feel he has to keep in the closet now knowing he is a Crane, and he does love Whit and care for her so he doesn't want to hurt her, but.....okay, I wasn't crude spelling it with 2 't's.
    Lose viewers, they don't have many, true, but Days had gay men on many many years ago, long before gay was acceptable on television.

#7   2006/11/03 12:28PM
    Madam' Fire fly

~) I said it elswhere but what if it is charity? She is supposed to be coming back...

#8   2006/11/03 02:01PM
    Serena

Quote Madam' Fire fly: I said it elswhere but what if it is charity? She is supposed to be coming back...

As I just posted on the other topic about this- I think the evil Chairty ...'Scare-ity' may have been made by Tabby, the simpy one was too frail and pucy, jmo... unless the new one is beefier in stature and character. I think Charity will be back to pose a threat for the Kay triangle and for Tabby of course, eat your wheaties little cutie, Endora!

And, I thought it was Jenni who posted that Chad is supposed to be with someone he met in Rome?

#9   2006/11/08 07:21PM
    capcat

I thought the same thing it may be a guy. Valarie is too obvious for it to be her. mmm we shall see

#10   2006/11/14 07:47AM
    mommypaula22

just because he is a little rough with whitney does not mean he is sleeping with a man it could be that the person he is sleeping with likes it rough. doesn't mean it is a man.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list