List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Theresa i hope she pregnant with ethan baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Theresa i hope she pregnant with ethan baby

Started by charmedgirl at 2006/10/31 06:41PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/14 03:46PM, Views: 909, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/31 06:41PM
    Theresa i hope she pregnant with ethan baby
    charmedgirl

i hope she is.they might even be able to get back together.who agree with me.

#2   2006/11/01 09:35AM
    Re: Theresa i hope she pregnant with ethan baby
    baby dall

I think that she will become pregnant with ethans baby and I think that the secret will come out and ethan will leave gwin and go back to theresa. I hope that is what will happen.

What do you think

#3   2006/11/01 10:22AM
    tamater2

Same here i think it would be great for her to be pregnant with Ethans baby and them be a family as they should be.

#4   2006/11/02 01:07PM
    sandra8

I agree with you, I really want them to be together. They make a perfect couple, can't say that for Gwen.

#5   2006/11/10 10:55AM
    Taylor Rene

I definitely think that Ethen and Teresa should be together and I think that if Teresa is pregnant with his baby that will make it even better and also make the chances of Ethen leaving Gwen and coming back to teresa even greater.

#6   2006/11/10 11:04AM
    nyaccent

Yes, I agree on that one also....They belong together and I feel many years have been wasted....Put them together now!!!!

#7   2006/11/10 12:55PM
    horsin

i sure wish this would come out that they get togeather another child would make a even better family for them..stop dragging this out............

#8   2006/11/11 07:05PM
    bearrie

With the way this soap is written, Theresa could have a football/basketball/baseball team of Ethan Winthrop's children, and he would STILL pick Gwen over T. This is what's called interesting story telling by the MORON who writes this CRAP.

#9   2006/11/13 08:01PM
    babyjane

It's almost a given that she will be. Didn't I read somewhere about them supposedly ending up with three children? The amazingly fecund Teresa always seems to reproduce after being with Ethan, so I'm awaiting a happy event.

#10   2006/11/13 08:02PM
    babyjane

It's almost a given that she will be. Didn't I read somewhere about them supposedly ending up with three children? The amazingly fecund Teresa always seems to reproduce after being with Ethan, so I'm awaiting a happy event.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list