List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I will laugh like crazy if Allistar is Gwen's baby boy's daddy!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I will laugh like crazy if Allistar is Gwen's baby boy's daddy!!!

Started by shorty23 at 2007/10/19 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/17 10:20AM, Views: 2771, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/10/26 12:37PM
    Re: I will laugh like crazy if Allistar is Gwen's baby boy's daddy!!!
    k8ecup

Gwen is still obviously using her own sick child to win back Goofy!!

#12   2007/10/26 02:31PM
    Teenie

Quote shorty23:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote shorty23: Hahahahahhahahahha Gwen your baby daddy is allistar not ethan , Well you wanted a baby so bad so you had his not suffer like you should stay away from ethan and teresa please!!!!!

I KNOW gwen is this child mommy. I didn't speak on who dad is.....Yal so afraid if ethan is the poppa ain't cha? Stay focus and pay attention. I love that gwen is a mommy. I never gave a rat's tail who dad is. I'm happy that my gurl IS a mommy....

I wish Gwen would tell or somebody tell us fans who is the mother and father of that new baby Gwen says is her with Ethan!! I think Allistar is the daddy!!!

Hi shorty!
    Remember this revelation about who is who may take another 6, 7, or 8 years! But lil jonathan will live, and he and lil ethan is brothers....i hope. maybe tee & gwen will take a breather!!!!.....I know that gwen is acting shaky and fakey, but it must be for a reason. I'm thinking their child may have some type of ailment, because they are already in the hospital. I'm not making sense, huh?

#13   2007/10/26 03:14PM
    k8ecup

Quote Teenie:
    Quote shorty23:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote shorty23: Hahahahahhahahahha Gwen your baby daddy is allistar not ethan , Well you wanted a baby so bad so you had his not suffer like you should stay away from ethan and teresa please!!!!!

I KNOW gwen is this child mommy. I didn't speak on who dad is.....Yal so afraid if ethan is the poppa ain't cha? Stay focus and pay attention. I love that gwen is a mommy. I never gave a rat's tail who dad is. I'm happy that my gurl IS a mommy....

I wish Gwen would tell or somebody tell us fans who is the mother and father of that new baby Gwen says is her with Ethan!! I think Allistar is the daddy!!!

Hi shorty!
    Remember this revelation about who is who may take another 6, 7, or 8 years! But lil jonathan will live, and he and lil ethan is brothers....i hope. maybe tee & gwen will take a breather!!!!.....I know that gwen is acting shaky and fakey, but it must be for a reason. I'm thinking their child may have some type of ailment, because they are already in the hospital. I'm not making sense, huh?

We will know who the daddy of lil' E & Jonathan is in about 10 years,even then we won't be sure!!

#14   2007/10/26 04:16PM
    CountryGirl1

Quote k8ecup:
    Quote Teenie:
    Quote shorty23:
    Quote Teenie:

Hi shorty!

We will know who the daddy of lil' E & Jonathan is in about 10 years,even then we won't be sure!!

I read on a spoiler that Gwen will tell Ethan the truth that He is not the Next week . I can't wait. Go Ethan and Theresa!!!!!!!

#15   2012/10/17 10:20AM
    Ms.HuNNii

Hahaha the good times. Team Teresa did not want Gwen to have a baby with Ethan lmao. Mannn they were mad! Hahaha

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list