List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: I will laugh like crazy if Allistar is Gwen's baby boy's daddy!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I will laugh like crazy if Allistar is Gwen's baby boy's daddy!!!

Started by shorty23 at 2007/10/19 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/17 10:20AM, Views: 2390, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/19 12:38PM
    I will laugh like crazy if Allistar is Gwen's baby boy's daddy!!!
    shorty23

Hahahahahhahahahha Gwen your baby daddy is allistar not ethan , Well you wanted a baby so bad so you had his not suffer like you should stay away from ethan and teresa please!!!!!

#2   2007/10/19 05:27PM
    Re: I will laugh like crazy if Allistar is Gwen's baby boy's daddy!!!
    HorseandDolp...

Quote shorty23: Hahahahahhahahahha Gwen your baby daddy is allistar not ethan , Well you wanted a baby so bad so you had his not suffer like you should stay away from ethan and teresa please!!!!!

That would be so kool. Then Ethan and Theresa can live together forever and Gwen well Gwen can just go bye bye forever.

#3   2007/10/20 02:59AM
    Teenie

Quote shorty23: Hahahahahhahahahha Gwen your baby daddy is allistar not ethan , Well you wanted a baby so bad so you had his not suffer like you should stay away from ethan and teresa please!!!!!

I KNOW gwen is this child mommy. I didn't speak on who dad is.....Yal so afraid if ethan is the poppa ain't cha? Stay focus and pay attention. I love that gwen is a mommy. I never gave a rat's tail who dad is. I'm happy that my gurl IS a mommy....

#4   2007/10/23 07:11PM
    shorty23

Quote Teenie:

I KNOW gwen is this child mommy. I didn't speak on who dad is.....Yal so afraid if ethan is the poppa ain't cha? Stay focus and pay attention. I love that gwen is a mommy. I never gave a rat's tail who dad is. I'm happy that my gurl IS a mommy....

I wish Gwen would tell or somebody tell us fans who is the mother and father of that new baby Gwen says is her with Ethan!! I think Allistar is the daddy!!!

#5   2007/10/23 07:14PM
    HorseandDolp...

Quote shorty23:
    Quote Teenie:

I wish Gwen would tell or somebody tell us fans who is the mother and father of that new baby Gwen says is her with Ethan!! I think Allistar is the daddy!!!

I just found out that Gwen can have children. But I just hope Ethan is not the father.

#6   2007/10/24 12:04PM
    shorty23

Ethan is not the father but i think it might be gwen's to somebody else or her and alliatr stole the bbay!!!!

#7   2007/10/24 01:52PM
    HorseandDolp...

Quote shorty23: Ethan is not the father but i think it might be gwen's to somebody else or her and alliatr stole the bbay!!!!

I hope so.

#8   2007/10/24 01:56PM
    all4babe

Quote shorty23: Ethan is not the father but i think it might be gwen's to somebody else or her and alliatr stole the bbay!!!!

It is not Gwen's character to sleep around. Unlike Theresa she is monogamous and Theresa could learn a thing or two from her about that. And Gwen has and had nothing to do with Allister, she hates and fears him like everybody else in harmony, and it is also not in Gwen's character to steal a kid to win a guy, thats more Theresa's method of operation.

#9   2007/10/26 03:05AM
    Teenie

Quote shorty23:
    Quote Teenie:

We will see. Cause soon as we find out who? maybe we will also find out who lil Ethans dad is......Watch my smoke...just wait and see who is who? Sorry, this baby is ethans and gwens.

#10   2007/10/26 03:11AM
    Teenie

Quote HorseandDolphinGrl:

I hope so.

So this gorgeous baby can be gwen's. some will except that....huh? But never or not a couple that is Married like Gwen and Ethan.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list