List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Jessica and Spike

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jessica and Spike

Started by foxsong at 2006/10/30 06:38AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/10 07:42AM, Views: 689, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/30 06:38AM
    Jessica and Spike
    foxsong

Just a few thoughts on this storyline.
    If prostitution is illegal and Sam knows what Jessicas doing why dosen't he arrest her? At least to get her away from Spike and Harmony jail would seem a lot safer than the streets with that creep. And Sam dosen't seem to have a problem arresting family members. I am also having a hard time having any sympathy for Jessica when she seems determined to not let anyone help her. And just how many people is Spike gonna shoot without anyone having a clue that he's been on a one man crime spree?

#2   2006/10/30 08:10AM
    Re: Jessica and Spike
    jovigirl

This stroy line is sooo sorry. Its nice to touch on the topic of abuse, but it is getting old an BORING.

#3   2006/10/30 09:35AM
    Loveletta1

you know what i was thinking the same thing about why didn't sam arrested jessica if she was prostituting.

#4   2006/10/31 12:41PM
    sweetigal4

[quote]Quote foxsong: Just a few thoughts on this storyline.
    If prostitution is illegal and Sam knows what Jessicas doing why dosen't he arrest her?

Did'n tthey arrest her at one point?

#5   2006/10/31 04:33PM
    YANKEE ROSE

I AGREE WHAT DOES JESSICA SEE IN SPIKE ANYWAY

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/31 04:34PM
    #6   2006/11/01 09:43AM
    baby dall

Well like all battered woman they think that he is all she will ever get. And also he is hanging the killings over her head. She is scared. She dosent know what to do

#7   2006/11/01 05:47PM
    foxsong

[quote]Quote sweetigal4: [quote]Quote foxsong: Just a few thoughts on this storyline.
    If prostitution is illegal and Sam knows what Jessicas doing why dosen't he arrest her?

Did'n tthey arrest her at one point?[/quote]

I think that when she first started she was arrested but if she is a repeat offender then it would be easier to keep her locked up and away from spike.

#8   2006/11/01 05:52PM
    foxsong

Quote baby dall: Well like all battered woman they think that he is all she will ever get. And also he is hanging the killings over her head. She is scared. She dosent know what to do

Battered women stay because they don't have the support system they need to leave. Jessica has her whole family behind her and Paloma and Simone already know about the murders and want to help her. As well as her dad being the chief of police.... he can investigate and help her.It makes no sense that she takes thwe word of Spike over her friends and family.

#9   2006/11/08 07:37PM
    capcat

yes that storyline is getting really boring and as usual dragged out.If he keeps on (jr) writing long drawn out boring 1 day turnes into a week storyline the soap with not last long on the air for sure, to bad with the correct writeres who listen to the fans the show has potentialI do not like the jessica/spike storyline it is a waste of actors talents

#10   2006/11/08 07:42PM
    pantera13

I know he is mean! They need to bring in a new charactor to save her. Someone HOTT!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list