List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: For next week...SNEAKS, SPOLIERS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

For next week...SNEAKS, SPOLIERS

Started by Angelic at 2006/10/29 06:56AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/14 03:42PM, Views: 1944, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/29 06:56AM
    For next week...SNEAKS, SPOLIERS, added 11/ 11
    Angelic

Also listed in the spoilers thread Chrissi posted at the top-

Monday, November 13
    Ethan is stunned when J.T. tells him who leaked his paternity! Luis gets naked to warm up an injured Fancy. Fox has a special request for Miguel.
    Tuesday, November 14
    Ethan presses J.T. to reveal Theresa's secret. Sheridan is torn apart over her love for Luis. Fox manipulates Kay into betraying Miguel.

Wednesday, November 15
    Fox places a secret call to Charity! Julian forces Theresa to choose between Ethan and Little Ethan. Chris and Sam attempt to rescue Luis and Fancy.

Thursday, November 16
    A heartbroken Jared decides to leave Harmony. Luis tells Paloma he thinks he and Fancy could have a real future together. Miguel begins to lose patience with a conflicted Kay.

Friday, November 17
    Theresa confesses to Ethan that he is Little Ethan's father! Charity arrives in Harmony! A worried Eve observes Sheridan and Fancy competing for Luis' affection.

Wednesday, November 22
    A fortuneteller has stunning, life-changing news for Theresa regarding Ethan.
    Friday, November 17
    Once again, Endora creates magical mayhem to celebrate Thanksgiving!

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/11 04:03AM
    #2   2006/10/29 02:45PM
    Re: For next week...SNEAKS, SPOLIERS
    tamater2

Thanks! This week seems to be looking pretty good!I can't wait to watch.I am so glad to get to hear what is in store.And i never know where to find the spoilers at.

#3   2006/10/29 04:22PM
    Serena

It sure would be nice it this show started picking up, it used to be so good/comical and the not so great actors started getting better too!
    So, I wonder if many are at the no-tell motel, Val is probably shacking there with someone else, in still another room. It being her with Chad is just too obvious, and I don't think they'd really been so ominous for it just turning out to being her. If it is true what someone else posted about it being someone Chad met in Rome, I can't recall since I fast forwarded though most of that, but he did meet a monk, anyone else?

#4   2006/10/30 02:15PM
    smilez55

Thanks for the update.

#5   2006/10/31 04:11PM
    NicoleSann

I read a spoiler that says that they're will be a new love interest for Whitney.

#6   2006/11/03 08:07AM
    Serena

Ewe....Becky-poo and Ethan are going to kiss? He must have something up his sleeve....maybe they're giving Ethan some spunk, and hopefully protection too! haha!

#7   2006/11/03 09:47AM
    ginadawn

That's a good one about the protection.

#8   2006/11/03 12:21PM
    beccasica

Rebecca and Ethan??? Kissing?? he definetly must have something up his sleeve! at least i hope soo!! that would be horrible if they actually put those two together!

#9   2006/11/03 12:53PM
    4evaDrake

this show is definitley getting better.

#10   2006/11/04 05:17AM
    Serena

I assumed it would be Fox that brought Charity back to Harmony, which should be renamed to 'Discord'. I wouldn't have liked seeing the other actor (Justin Hartley-Fox) being devious like this one is going to be.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list