List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Bring Alistair Back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring Alistair Back!

Started by AlyandNyk at 2006/10/25 08:11AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/09 01:40PM, Views: 494, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/25 08:11AM
    Bring Alistair Back!
    AlyandNyk

Who think they should bring Alistair back?

I do, he's mean but the storyline gets very interesting with him and his motives.

#2   2006/10/25 01:09PM
    Re: Bring Alistair Back!
    tamater2

In a way it would be good for storylines but yet we would get in another neverending story that bugs the crap out of all.I wish Marty would come back.

#3   2006/10/25 05:59PM
    babt bubba

are you crazy spike is doin enougt damage to the show with out allister i hate that man and im glad he is dead it is verry sad that he had to take marty with him if he haddent maby shardon and louis would be togather

#4   2006/11/08 07:49PM
    capcat

no do not bring back allister i hated the way he was treating thersa raping her continually it is disgusting and gwen knew and did nothing.how sick she is being a worman and knowing that thersa was being attacked my allister. n no no dont bring him back he is so evil

#5   2006/11/09 01:40PM
    Madam' Fire fly

I liked it better when jullian was the evil motivated by the unknown allister's hand. I think the character allister is good but way more scarry as a hand and a voice on the phone... what if he could come back all burned up and then he could start controlling people over the phone again. then it would leave the possibality of beth and marty being alive open to speculation. that's what i miss about this show the speculation now we all know what's up and aside from chad and his mystery lover there is really no secrets we don't know about. that's what i miss open ended secrets for speculations and the meedling in others affairs.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list