List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: sheridan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sheridan

Started by Sarah Fogle at 2006/10/23 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/24 12:52PM, Views: 526, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/23 02:32PM
    sheridan
    Sarah Fogle

I like the stand in sheridan better the origanl one. i think she fits the part alot better. I the sheridan #1 is to old for the part and sheridan #2 is alot prettier. what do ya'll think?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/23 02:33PM
    #2   2006/10/23 03:21PM
    Re: sheridan
    tamater2

i kind of like new one but for me the original will always be the best McKenzie is #1 and i am glad she is back. The new one did look younger though that i agree on.

#3   2006/10/23 06:51PM
    rfreeze1

:) Sheridan is a great actress. Much better actress than the other. I've been watching this show for many years and is the only one that fits the role . She is not too old and just as pretty. I am sooooooo happy to see her back.

Quote Sarah Fogle: I like the stand in sheridan better the origanl one. i think she fits the part alot better. I the sheridan #1 is to old for the part and sheridan #2 is alot prettier. what do ya'll think?

#4   2006/10/23 08:13PM
    kayvsivy

Yes, the original sheridan is great - no other like her and prettier and smarter it seems. But she seems different than before, What you all think? She looks as though she has had a personality change, as well as a new make up artist and stylist? Did she give birth in real life?

#5   2006/10/23 09:54PM
    Loveletta1

I agree I do love this sheridan. I was happy to hear that she will be returning and was even more happier to see her. She is such a great actress...

#6   2006/10/24 06:15AM
    iliveforetha...

Mckenzie did give birth in real life. she had a boy. I love her. to me she is the only Sheridan. Her and Luis have SO much chemistry. the other girl got on my nerves. she whined the lines and acted like she wasnt sure what to do. and when she had scenes with Luis it was like Luis was kissing his sister!!

#7   2006/10/24 12:29PM
    Madam' Fire fly

YEAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!!! WHOOPPIEEE!!!! COWABUNGA!!!!!!!

Ok mabey not that extreme but i am sure happy the old sheridan is back... I didn't like the fact the replacement sheridan was like the exact same age as fancy... I found it verry hard to take the replacement seriously when she was so air-ie I'm just really glad mckenzie is back... Go Shuis

#8   2006/10/24 12:43PM
    beccasica

I would have to agree. No one can replace the original Sheridan. The stand in Sheridan did do a good job - I mean those are big shoes to fit in... It was said above that Sheridan and Luis have such a chemistry and that's soo true - and it all has to do with who is playing their roles. I applaud the stand in Sheridan for doing a good job but definetly excited to see the original Sheridan come back and interesting to keep watching to see the chemistry just explode with Luis and Sheridan... which by the way ... those two better get together soon! Like Ethan and Theresa they deserve to finally really be together without anyone or anything getting in their way - however if that happens I guess it wouldn't be a soap, huh...

#9   2006/10/24 12:52PM
    Madam' Fire fly

I hope to see luis and sheridan tango-ing soon... I missed the latin dance of love... It was super annoying to see the replacement coulden't tango... concidering it after all is luis and sheridans dance.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list