List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Passions - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Passions Forum :: Who Hates GWEN??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Hates GWEN??????

Started by shorty23 at 2007/09/17 07:24AM
    Latest post: 2008/06/28 04:56PM, Views: 11190, Replies: 162
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2007/09/29 01:27AM
    Re: Who Hates GWEN??????
    Teenie

Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:
    Quote k8ecup: That's because the idiot Gwen keeps cutting her off and interupting her.Theresa only kept meddling 'cause big man Ethan kept leading her on!! He's only a man he probably likes having both!! I wouldn't want a man that was always fantasizing about another woman!! Gwen should start over with someone other than Ethan!!
    Oh no Threasa keep throwing heself at Ethan.

If Ethan didn't keep leading her on then she wouldn't have to throw herself at him and being the man that he is he ALWAYS throws himself back,if Gwen had his heart then he would never cheat every other day with his true love T!And all those years Ethan fantasized about Gwen being Theresa!! He felt guilty and obligated to stay with her after the death of Sara that was none other than Gwen's own fault for not following doctor's orders and leaving the hospital knowing her baby was in danger! If Theresa uses her children to get Ethan then Gwen is just as guilty!! It's the only reason he married her and stayed with her and probably will go back to her crazy as$!!

The whole ball of confusion is on ethan. You mention how he LEAD theresa on, He THROWS himself back at theresa, You used the word about how he would never have CHEATED with theresa. Hate on Ethan not gwen..... Ethan is a CHEATER. And a guilty one at that. True flip flopper!!! It eats teresa up that he chose gwen period. So now teresa and ethan is married and teresa you are still sqirming huh? I wonder why?

#82   2007/09/29 05:58AM
    k8ecup

Quote AllieB:
    Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:
    Quote k8ecup: That's because the idiot Gwen keeps cutting her off and interupting her.Theresa only kept meddling 'cause big man Ethan kept leading her on!! He's only a man he probably likes having both!! I wouldn't want a man that was always fantasizing about another woman!! Gwen should start over with someone other than Ethan!!

If Ethan didn't keep leading her on then she wouldn't have to throw herself at him and being the man that he is he ALWAYS throws himself back,if Gwen had his heart then he would never cheat every other day with his true love T!And all those years Ethan fantasized about Gwen being Theresa!! He felt guilty and obligated to stay with her after the death of Sara that was none other than Gwen's own fault for not following doctor's orders and leaving the hospital knowing her baby was in danger! If Theresa uses her children to get Ethan then Gwen is just as guilty!! It's the only reason he married her and stayed with her and probably will go back to her crazy as$!!
    First of all you act like from day one of passion Threasa and Ethan started out together. No she did'nt,well let me refresh your memory a bit since you act like you have amnesia or something. Gwen and Ethan started out together as a couple engaged. Threasa a made the man fall for her by the little rotten schemes she always pull. That lil crybaby just keep on on following everthing Gwen and Ethan did. So where is Gwen guilty at. Threasa started this by wanting Gwens fiance'.Threasa practically begged Ethan to be with her. You can say what you want to about Gwen I still don't like the crybaby Thereasa.

I think the only one with Amnesia is you!! All you Gwen fans think Gwen is so sweet & innocent & forget all the schemes she has pulled & how many times she tried to murder Theresa,Baseball bat,stabbing,pushed out a window,come on people,she's no saint!! This is just a soap and you people are way too serious for me,I'm done here!!

#83   2007/09/29 07:48PM
    AllieB

Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:
    Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:

Why do you think you post how yout want to and we can't the bottom line is Gwen had him first and Thereas just keep on and on until she finally schemed enough to sleep around with her. Don't get mad at us Gwen hater because we see Thereas as to what she is. So yes if you have forgotten Gwen had him first, so yes I would say you have amnesia oh yeah not to mention Thereas started first with the scheming, so I don't blame Gwen to go after her after all the pain the lil crybaby cause Gwen
    First of all you act like from day one of passion Threasa and Ethan started out together. No she did'nt,well let me refresh your memory a bit since you act like you have amnesia or something. Gwen and Ethan started out together as a couple engaged. Threasa a made the man fall for her by the little rotten schemes she always pull. That lil crybaby just keep on on following everthing Gwen and Ethan did. So where is Gwen guilty at. Threasa started this by wanting Gwens fiance'.Threasa practically begged Ethan to be with her. You can say what you want to about Gwen I still don't like the crybaby Thereasa.

I think the only one with Amnesia is you!! All you Gwen fans think Gwen is so sweet & innocent & forget all the schemes she has pulled & how many times she tried to murder Theresa,Baseball bat,stabbing,pushed out a window,come on people,she's no saint!! This is just a soap and you people are way too serious for me,I'm done here!!
    If you can't take the heat then get out the kitchen. Yes like I said Gwen had Ethan first and the lil crybaby Threasa knew this, but yet and still she kept on throwing herself at Ethan. How pathetic is that. You have to make somoone fall in love with you Thereasa. Besides Gwen is'nt the only one who has tried to kill the lil crybaby .LOL Oh yeah I do believe you have amnesia if you can't remember who had Ethan first. And by the way you is taking it to serious and no us Gwen fans is not dumb we know this is a soap, apparently you don't since you getting so personal. Idios chick.

#84   2007/09/29 08:21PM
    destes

Quote Teenie:
    Quote anna bella:
    Quote JandG: Gwen needs to get a clue. There is nothing more pathetic than a woman who chases after a man who does not want her. Gwen and Ethan were never that solid in the first place, if they were Theresa would not have been able to take Ethan away so easily. Ethan feels sorry for Gwen and she is dumb enough to mistake it for love. No matter what Theresa does Ethan ALWAYS goes back to her. Gwen needs to let it go! Ethan loves Gwen, but he is in love with Theresa..... BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!

Theresa is the one who was always chasing Ethan. Ethan told her that he loved her but that he loved Gwen also. Ethan ALWAYS CHOSE GWEN over Theresa. Ethan even testified in court against Theresa. Gwen was the one who left Ethan. Not the other way around. Ethan has always said that he loved Gwen. Even after Theresa used Jane to get Ethan to move in with her, Ethan told her that he loved Gwen. When Ethan's phone rang, Theresa worried that it would be Gwen and that Ethan would run back to her. If anyone should have let Ethan go, it was Theresa. Theresa will never have Ethan's whole heart because their relationship is based on lies and schemes. I find it hilarious that you would say that Theresa couldn't have taken Ethan so easily if his and Gwen's relationship was so solid. Well if that's the case then Gwen couldn't have gotten him back so easily and kept him for YEARS! Theresa and Ethan have never been nor will they ever be together for long.

7 or 8 years teresa that you have been chasing a MARRIED MAN!! No matter what ethan and gwen was going thru in Their marriage, your two cents and your interference was wrong.

Theresa has not been chasing a married man for 7-8 years, he and Gwen were not married nearly that long.

Not only that, most people that are married are married to someone that dated someone before they have met. So this "gwen had Ethan first" I don't get.

#85   2007/09/30 05:06AM
    k8ecup

Quote AllieB:
    Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:
    Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:

Why do you think you post how yout want to and we can't the bottom line is Gwen had him first and Thereas just keep on and on until she finally schemed enough to sleep around with her. Don't get mad at us Gwen hater because we see Thereas as to what she is. So yes if you have forgotten Gwen had him first, so yes I would say you have amnesia oh yeah not to mention Thereas started first with the scheming, so I don't blame Gwen to go after her after all the pain the lil crybaby cause Gwen

If you can't take the heat then get out the kitchen. Yes like I said Gwen had Ethan first and the lil crybaby Threasa knew this, but yet and still she kept on throwing herself at Ethan. How pathetic is that. You have to make somoone fall in love with you Thereasa. Besides Gwen is'nt the only one who has tried to kill the lil crybaby .LOL Oh yeah I do believe you have amnesia if you can't remember who had Ethan first. And by the way you is taking it to serious and no us Gwen fans is not dumb we know this is a soap, apparently you don't since you getting so personal. Idios chick.

Wow!! Your Amnesia is hitting you hard!!! Ethan must have told T a million times he was in love with her & not Gwennie.Gwennie is the one who throws herself at the dimwit Ethan!It's so funny how offensive you are getting over a soap character!! I think you need to step out of the kitchen yourself, 'cause it looks like your flaming,lol!! Denial is a terrible thing!! Peace!!

#86   2007/09/30 10:59AM
    AllieB

Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:
    Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:
    Quote k8ecup:
    Quote AllieB:

Wow!! Your Amnesia is hitting you hard!!! Ethan must have told T a million times he was in love with her & not Gwennie.Gwennie is the one who throws herself at the dimwit Ethan!It's so funny how offensive you are getting over a soap character!! I think you need to step out of the kitchen yourself, 'cause it looks like your flaming,lol!! Denial is a terrible thing!! Peace!!
    The same with you ms.amnesia. Well to refresh your somewhat of a memory he also has told Gwen how much he loves her. Hello. You is the one who started getting so defiensive by the way any you already have burned out so you did'nt get out of the kitchen fast enough. Have you even been watching Passions since day one. Apparently not since you can't understand Ethan was Gwen man first. How else will I have to break this down for you. Are you a first grader or something.No I am not get too serious about this character. I am stating my opionion about this situation tha is what the board is for. So I just suppose to just keep letting you critisize my opinions no mame. I am going to say what I want as long as it is going by the post guidelines. Take it the way you want I don't care.

#87   2007/09/30 11:14AM
    anna bella

Allie B-
    Thanks for your posts. I always enjoy reading them. It's a shame that certain people can't discuss Passions without personally attacking fans with views different from their own. It really comes down to the fact that there is no logical way to justify Theresa's actions. You don't marry your true love's former father and grandfather and you certainly don't dress up like his wife and rape him! Ethan chose to be with Gwen-whatever his reasoning, he chose Gwen. Sick, obsessed Theresa couldn't accept that Ethan told her he loved Gwen and was staying married to Gwen. The sicko planted cameras in GE's bedroom and watched them have sex on her laptop! Gross! When Theresa had Jane, he didn't come running to her! That should have told her something about Ethan's intentions. Ethan testified against Theresa in court, taking custody of Jane. That sounds like true love to me!LOL!
    If the blackmailer situation doesn't prove Ethan's true feelings, I don't know what does. Ethan cared more about his sexual urges than about the life of T's brother! What type of person would do that to their true love!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/30 11:15AM
    #88   2007/09/30 08:21PM
    destes

Yes, he may have choosen to marry Gwen, but not out of love for her. Out of duty to the child growning in Gwen. A loveless marriage never works. When two people get married it should be because the are in love with each other, not to give a baby a name. Very sad.

#89   2007/10/01 09:41AM
    diRN

Frankly Im surprised either one of those women want to be with that cheating *******!

#90   2007/10/01 09:52AM
    k8ecup

It is a shame that people have to personally attack others! I have been a faithful watcher of Passions since day 1!! I have seen it all from When Gwen & Ethan were dating to them marrying out of obligation and finally marrying his true love Theresa.He obviously chose Theresa this time.It's so sad to see everyone denying he does not want Gwen.I don't know why either one would want a yutz like that anyway!!Considering your grammer it looks as though you are the first grader!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list